ZBrushCentral

Free Webinar - 3D Head Scanning with Agisoft Photoscan

Hi Everyone,

I promised I would post some news when I found out when I would be making a presentation on single camera head scanning. Well the time has come. Ryan Kingslien of Zbrushworkshops.com has been generous enough to offer me a spot to present a free webinar April 10th @ 3pm PST / 6pm EST with a 10 week master class to follow a few weeks later. PLEASE NOTE the web page lists 1pm PST as the start time, that is incorrect.

http://www.zbrushworkshops.com/cont…lson-april-2014

I’ll cover some basics of photography for photogrammetry as well as some techniques for scanning heads with consumer level photography equipment. No need for a fancy $4000 full frame DSLR (but it helps).

Hope to see you there!

Jeff

Attachments

bert1.jpg

bert2.jpg

rich1.jpg

rich2.jpg

mina1.jpg

mina2.jpg

Hello Jeffery,
My name is Victor Suarez and I am the owner of Makerland. We just got our Projet 660 set up and were looking into to getting AgiSoft as I am blown away with full body scans. I just saw the thread to this and was wondering if you had any knowledge on how to set up a camera rig to get a quick scan of people. I have the printer now I need the best possible way to get scans of people!
Thanks so much
Victor

Thank you for the intro webinar, it was really interesting and with tons of useful information!

I loved your webinar, and have been practicing with a single camera setup, but didn’t sign up for the full class in time. Is it available for purchase after the fact?

Hi, sorry for late response. :slight_smile:

My website has new material, check it out.

www.jeffreyianwilson.com

Jeff

Hello All,

Interested in making money on the side as a 3d scan cleanup artist? Need a solid certification and recommendation by an industry vet, inclusion on a certified scan cleanup artist database as well as access to a growing list of demanding clients looking for outsourcing talent? This class is for you. No previous Zbrush experience is required for the class but it is HIGHLY recommended.
For a short time purchases of the class will include Vols 1-3 of my previous tutorials for free. Each student will get a coupon for each class the first day of the certification class on Sept 1st. ($150 value)

This class is a live monthly session of 2 hours of live training as well as a collection of recorded videos to teach students the proper method of cleaning and prepping 3d scan content from small scale photogrammetry output such as 3d body and head scanners. Students will learn the ins and outs of Zbrush specifically related to cleaning scan data. I will personally certify students who complete a test with excellent results and add them to a private page potential clients will have access to. Students will also be added to an ever growing list of potential client mailing lists and students may reference me in applying for positions.

meLarge-e1483472966381.jpg

https://www.jeffreyianwilson.com/product/3d-scan-cleanup-artist-certification/

Thanks!
Jeff