ZBrushCentral

Character sketchbook by Seid

Hi there,

since I really spend much time sculpting with zBrush I would love to share some of my personal work, work in progress or just sketches…not often but from time to time. :slight_smile:

Capuchin Thug Character is based on a concept by James Kei. Next phase will be texturing, hopefully soon.

Check out my gallery:
https://www.behance.net/seid

Thanks!
Seid

seid-capuchin-thug-wip.jpg

1 Like

This is just awesome work! i love the huge arms and all the details! great work sir

Wonderful work! Product of master.
I love it.

fantastic! looking great

Welcome to ZBC! Great first post!

Great work!

wonderful! Tons of character. Love the proportions.

It’s so perfect, very nice character and style! Perhaps the render (well, material…) is a little bit too dark which prevent to see better your model.

Thanks! :wink:

i don’t even know what to say.

to me, people who can do things like that can do anything. they have no limitations.

exquisite work.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

While working on new personal projects here is my last one, the Little Mice Master, based on a great artwork of Jean-Baptiste Monge. Modeld and textured in zBrush, rendering with Vray.

seid-the-little-mice-master.jpg

Attachments

seid-the-little-mice-master.jpg

wowwowow:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Vray with Maya or Max ? Uv map ?

Great thread … wonderful characters! :smiley:

Cheers, David

Mice Master: a great interpretation of the painted character :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:. And your whole thread is Great too!!

“the Little Mice Master” - This piece is simply stunning…I would love to see this on the top row and have this piece get more exposure. Would you mind posting some flat grey renders of just the modeling?

I would love to hear your workflow for texturing and shading!

Thanks for sharing and again…beautiful work! :slight_smile:

Wow. You did a really great on converting that painting to 3D. Definitely deserving of top-row.

Beautifull render!!! Top Row indeed:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

great stuff.

Great characters! Bookmarked. :slight_smile:

Thanks! I will try to gather some wip images as well and post it here.
Best