ZBrushCentral

Ysalex sketchbook

I’m going to stop making new threads for individual pieces, and start posting everything I do here, keep a centralized sketchbook, monitor progress, etc.

Here is some of my newer and more current stuff.

59.jpg
58.jpg
26_14_v2.jpg
26_2UNVB7X.jpg
26_17_v2.jpg

Attachments

26_2UNVB7X.jpg

pWTz8SV.jpg

32_17.jpg
32_5.jpg
61.jpg
60.jpg
Q6hA27s.jpg

DOmWCJ6.jpg

Attachments

And again sorry if you have already seen some of these. I will add sketches and completed works as I do them.

There’s a lot of amazing stuff here. I’ve seen most of these before, didn’t even realize they were from the same guy! :smiley:

love your works man…congrats

Superb arts man! some lovely pieces!

Astonishing work! Especially the girl on the stool.

wwoow, amazing work!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I’m hoping to get a ton of new work in here soon. Have about two weeks to do some of my own work, finally (well, this is still freelance but it is very unstructured, client is super cool).

It’s been months since I’ve really gotten to go my own direction. Beers and movies and a night of sculpting to get back into this has been a blast. Didn’t make a huge ton of changes but they were deliberate, I have a better idea of where I want to go with her now.

211221.jpg4ttre.jpg

Attachments

211221.jpg

4ttre.jpg

Oh wow, she looks so awesome!

love the texture model and shading…awesome

Impressive, especially eyes and makeup. How did you make those eyeballs look so real in zbrush ? :slight_smile:

Thanks guys. The eye is a pretty simple sphere but with the cornea modeled in. I guess just use a high res texture, and the zbro (Google him if you haven’t seen his site) has a Matcap for eyes that is very great.

she looks great man!

Great work Yuri she looks very appealing!

thanks for directing me to this matcap :slight_smile:

Oh, how beautiful she is! Amazin face! Amazin eyes!:+1:

very nice work indeed

Looks great man, I love this character!