ZBrushCentral

Recent Work Collection

Hi guys! Here are some of the sketches, wip models and finished projects ive been working on during 2013/14.
For full info and future updates please check my website www.grassettiart.com
and like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/grassettiart

Based on the character VI from League of Legends. Modeled with 3dsmax and ZBrush, hair with zbrush fibermesh and rendered with zbrush
highres - http://grassetti.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/vi_wipf02.jpg
VI_wipf02.jpg

Demons sketches done in zbrush
fell_shepherd.jpg
facebookprofile.jpg

Anatomy/likeness study - Junior Cigano dos Santos
cigano.jpg
thumb.jpg

Attachments

cigano.jpg

3 Likes

Some of the heads and bodies that i made for McFarlane toys during the past year.

mcfarlane_portraits01b.jpgmcfarlane_carl_grassetti01.jpgmcfarlane_carl_grassetti02.jpgmcfarlane_portraits02.jpgcomiczombie03.jpgportraits_mcfarlane01.jpg

Attachments

comiczombie03.jpg

mcfarlane_carl_grassetti01.jpg

mcfarlane_carl_grassetti02.jpg

mcfarlane_portraits01b.jpg

mcfarlane_portraits02.jpg

portraits_mcfarlane01.jpg

1 Like

At Sony SD I Also worked on the head model, textures and wrinkle maps of Echo, Lady V and Sinclair.
Body and realtime shaders were done by the amazing team of Guerrilla Games.

more shots at http://grassetti.wordpress.com/2013/10/23/killzone-shadow-fall/

755_max.jpgkzsf_ne_2013-10-22_story-trailer_01.jpgsinclairshaded.jpg

Attachments

sinclairshaded.jpg

755_max.jpg

2 Likes

Wow! Your work is beyond phenomenal. Thank you for sharing and thank you for the inspiration. :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Totally amazing…as always.

Very inspiring to see your work! Thanks for sharing with us all! One area that I see you excel over a lot of other artist is your use of color and shading over the top of beautifully sculpted models. If you ever have time I would love to know your thought process and techniques when coloring and shading a character. Also, do you have any thoughts over sculpting a character in the T or A pose and then posing as opposed to just building the sculpt directly into the final pose? Thanks again for inspiring us all! :slight_smile:

Beautiful!
Top Row in 5… 4… 3… 2… 1…

damn, awesome work as usual, especially the walking dead stuff! the kid looks spot on!

Insanely good! Definitely top row stuff in here.

awesomasticallistic fantasticallistic marvellastic lovellastic legendarallistic epicallistic artisticallistic…as i always say keep 'em comin:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

awesome as always

Amazing work!

Definitely top row! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Damn Raf! Awesome as usual

Cool works. You feel good anatomy. Faces are very similar. Like them a lot.

1 Like

I think ZBC should do an alteration on your account so that whenever you post something it immediately goes on top row!

These stuff are magnificent!

BRAVO !!! :+1:

small breakdown for VI’s hair and render

hairbreakdown.jpgrenderbreakdown.jpg

Attachments

hairbreakdown.jpg

renderbreakdown.jpg

you, sir, are mindblowing. Thanks for the breakdown !

So freakin good! You are one of the best:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

You don’t have limits, man! Amazing works!