ZBrushCentral

Inner-Freak intro

Hi guys, I’m Jon (polyjon). Been on the forum a long time but I set up my own studio a while back so thought it was time to show off a couple of pieces. Please take a look at my site or you can follow me on Facebook/Twitter. Lots of work still to be properly announced, exciting times ahead for Inner-Freak!

I also have a couple of Vimeo reels from a couple of the movies I worked on, more to come.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Sample_02.jpg

Sample_03.jpg

Nice work Jon! I think we were at Dneg at the same time, it would have been great to meet you!

Best’

Gerard

Wow, really great stuff.

Wow, cool stuff!!!

nice intro :smiley: good models!

Great work

Capital_G - Hay thanks yea would of been cool to meet up … am looking at going back for a while later this year.
maybe meet up then ? :slight_smile:

Fabio_Henrique - remcv8 - Uber - Likesyrup Thanks for the kind words guys.

The 2 pieces i have show are a little old now i have lot`s of new stuff
i am looking to show just waiting for permission to show them.

Till then heres a few more shots

frame.9.jpg940x1084.jpg940x500.jpg

Hi guys, I’m going to be a speaker at Develop3d Live in April, speaking about ZBrush sculpting to 3d printing. I have been working with IPF to create some amazing 3d prints. Here is a test we did, I did a 4 hour sculpt in ZBrush and this is the model with the sample print. We will have something much bigger & more impressive for the show but I’m pleased with how the test sample turned out.

3D_Print_S.jpg

Great model for a 4 hour sculpt and the print seems really good too, what’s the size?

Nice work! Thanks for letting your inner-freak out! :wink:

Fabio_Henrique - Cheers the sculpt actually took longer than needed but i was playing with design a little too much
The print is about 10cm-ish but as i stated just a test looking forward to where it`s going to go for the talk :smiley:

Webhead - Cheers it needs a good run around once in a while :slight_smile:

Here`s a few other pieces
Speed sculpts mostly
Balrog_Sculpt2.jpg
Balrog_Sculpt1.jpg
IMG_2665.JPG
Beast4.jpg
frame.130.jpg
Exige.jpg

Wow love the creatures! Really epic, especially for speed sculpts

Was the car done in ZBrush? It’s a really unique style. It would be awesome if you could share a bit about your techniques!

Clintus Maximums - Cheers thanks

aurick - No the car was modelled in Maya but I pulled it in ZBrush and played around to super deform it and added the track etc to the concept then took the deformed car back to Maya and used the deformers to twist it to match. The idea is to do a nice car render in keyshot with a difference … one day I will finish it!

Here`s a render of the car per-deformed

Exige3.jpg

Promise my next Post will be ZB Based

Cheers

awesome work…love it…congrats

tuff - Thanks dude

Thought I would mention that I am a guest speaker at Develop3D Live on Tuesday. I am following the presentation with a live 2 hour sculpt session.

If anyone is around pop over and say hello!

Book_Mark2.jpg

*Thanks to Paul at Pixologic for helping out!