ZBrushCentral

Question ?

I have a problem which I would like the group to help me with. I have three images which I would like to rank, 1,2,3,. They are The Pink Rose, Small Island Large Volcano, and The Pines.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. All of these images have been posted on the forum.
Thanks in advance,
DeeVee(Dr. Joe)

The Pink Rose, Small Island Large Volcano, and The Pines…
1.The Pines
2. The Pink Rose
3. Small Island Large Volcano

Doc, they all are nice…I think the Pines is best…coz it is showing a great progression in your works. I vaguely remember the volcano image…I am double checking the archives right now to pull it up and review it…so I may edit my post…How do you rank them yourself?

well I must be having a brainfart or something…cant find em…but then again I am at the point of needing glasses…guess I will get those after I get my dentures made…anyways Doc…I did review alot of your other stuff…
I must say that I liked reviewing
Your hut on the beach in the rainstorm
Oncoming storm
and the one you did with a boat and dock with ppl on it…my memory isnt that great for the titles…Have you thought of putting a perm gallery of your stuff on the net? You have such a huge collection of goodies right now…I think the volcano image you posted back when I first came to ZBC…sorry for my ignorance Joe…just a bit worn out this week…
:o :o :o :o

Hi Ron Thanks for your effort. Have you tried a search ? The name of the image was "DV.

yeppers…the volcano…I remember it…it was one of the first pieces I commented on when I came to ZBC…ok…now my ranking order changes…

1. volcano
  2. pines
  3. rose
    but as I said all very excellant… :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks Ron, You are not alone, there are so many images posted that it is a bit unfair to expect members to remember the details of all the images seen without a reminder.

Wow DeeVee! I’ve never seen the Volcano! I would rank them:

Volcano
Pines
Rose

The rose is a little outclassed because it is a singular study while the other two have much more in the form of content and composition.

:+1: :+1: :+1:

I’ll agree

1. volcano
  2. pines
  3. rose

I missed the volcano, that is truly inspiring work!

Volcano
Rose (hey, chics dig roses)
Pine
That Volcano is such a gorgeous piece.

Gee, someone should put that in a book… :wink:

Thanks to those who answered, and to those who did not. I have just about made up my mind now, Your effort was most gratefully appreciated.
DeeVee