ZBrushCentral

Extra Misc Tools

This is my first Zbrush Plug-in. It adds some small useful functions into Zbrush that I think should have been implemented but aren’t.

To install just copy the file into your Zbrush/ZStartup/ZPlugs folder.

It creates the following buttons and options in the Zplugin > Misc Utilities section in Zbrush.

Dynamic:
Toggles the Dynamic Brush Size On/Off.
The toggle button might not match the dynamic state, in other words the toggle button might highlight on while the dynamic brush size is off and vice versa. This shouldn’t affect functionality.

The reason for this button is to assign it a hotkey to turn on/off the dynamic brush size. This is not currently possible within the default ui because the program thinks you want to set a hotkey for the draw size slider and ignores the original dynamic toggle within the slider.

Reset BSize:
This resets the current brush to the default size value. Default 64. This is useful for reseting a brush to a default size, or a size used often. Also used to hotkey. I have [ and ] set to decrease and increase brush size and so I set the \ key to reset the size back to default. This key is located next to the [ and ] keys.

Default Bsize Slider:
This slider sets the value for the Reset BSize button. Default is 64.

Layers Off:
This turns all layers off.

Layers On:
This turns all layers on.

Hope this helps some of my fellow Zbrushers. It was interesting learning the Zscripting. Some of it was frustrating, some of it still is.

Thanks for your contribution; Could be useful. Did you happen to try out my UI? Best with the Axis Plug.

Good stuff :+1: The frustration is all part of the joy. :wink:

hmmm Try asking my Keyboard if that is true… poor thing! :lol:

Thanks for the contribution.

I think it’s near about time to make a mega post regrouping every little useful piece of plugin to make one mega panel… like a collaborative plugin. But I think it’s maybe best to wait 4R7 for it.

Are you with me on this people ???

hi sir where can i get the scripts?