ZBrushCentral

Valeriani Zbrush Artworks

More or less one year and half has passed since my first post using the name LVXIFER on the thread Artworks and WIP;
(see link here: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?170297-Artworks-amp-WIP/page109 ).
I’ve decided to start a new thread posting and collecting only finished artworks where i feel completely satisfied.
I’ve learned a lot from all the great artists around on ZBC and want to say thanks to the following in particular,
for inspiration, support ,advices and given me motivation til now : Francesco Mai, Gutalin, Michalis,
Tomasz Strzalkowski,Mealea Ying, PFC666, TribunMaximus,Freewaldo, Stone3D,CherubRock,Kokoro,Santis,Chalkman,Bfgnz,
Akze,Blueferret,Mhued,Tyrellcorp,Mattskinny,Zborn,Lexxx69,Sleepfight,Patpotlood,Savagliani,rossonerixxx,Grot,Monstermaker and many more…for sure i’ve forget someone i’m really sorry.

This is the collection of the works released between 2012 and 2013 (except some w.i.p works) hope you like them.
I’ve received lots of satisfactions with those works, a top row here on zbc with the Garden of Delights series,
some publications on 3D Creative Magazine and four works published on the cult Catapult Magazine (H.R Giger also features there).

I’ll continue to post on LVXIFER’s thread for the usual experiments, tests, w.i.p projects, tutorials and whatever.
Actually i’m working on a complete character, a female cenobite inspired of course by Hellraiser saga and Clive Barker’s novel. Stay tuned.

Regards,
Daniele Valeriani.

Attachments

Artworks2012-2013_01.jpg

Artworks2012-2013_02.jpg

Artworks2012-2013_03.jpg

Artworks2012-2013_04.jpg

Artworks2012-2013_05.jpg

:sunglasses:oooweee!:+1:

Awesome man, really enjoying this and looking forward to your new stuff.
Very cool visions, and your productivity and presentation are most impressive!

I love all the facets of your work and the bandwidth of your art.
Do you know “Lucid dreaming”?
For my feel your creations come from such fantasy worlds.
Einstein is said to have used lucid dreaming techniques that helped him discover the theory of relativity.

I’m a big fan of your art!

Ciao,
Ronald Förster

Bravo Daniele!
An amazing book.

I wish you a happy and creative new year!

nice work man, great to see it all together like this.

your work is always inspiring.

in fact, it’s one of the reasons i bought zbrush.

can’t wait to see the character your working on.

grtz p

Thanks to you all again and again, about the cenobite i’ve posted something already here but not finished…i should add lots of details: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?170297-Artworks-amp-WIP/page109

Hi Daniele, Superb collection of amazing work! Looking forward to great things from you in 2014! :smiley:

Cheers, David

Thank you David! Happy new year and happy zbrushing to you too!

Great to hear this Roland i know this sort of state of mind while working on a subject :wink:

You have a pretty great Portfolio going here.
I really enjoyed our looping exchanges in the past.
Keep up the great explorations…

Deke aka blueferret :)

thanks for all your work is spectacular and high quality
I learned a lot with your tutorials, and your pictures
I’m always waiting for your last post, and it always surprises me
is an honor to be on your list
and not stop
the art is work every day
a big hug:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Dear Daniele, you are one of the few TRUE digital artist with an incredible technique and fantasy. I hope to see a lot of your fantastic piece of Art on these pages. Thank you to include me in you list at first place :slight_smile: Have a nice Art

Thank to you all guys…i’m in a so called pause of reflection but i’ll return i promise :wink: i’ll be there from tome to time to see all your Amazing new works :slight_smile:

Regards,
Daniele.

I love the other, experimental thread, but I would love to see your finished work in this thread too. Looking forward!

Always loved your works and really cool to see them compiled here… You are a very creative artist and always look forward to seeing your projects…

Now that you have dual personalities, are we gonna see a light and dark side to your art, a duality???

I would love it if you would create a few tutorials on your basic methods. I understand some of it…but not all. I’d like to use your technique to do somethings a little different but very much could use your methods. Nice work. If English is not your language…I’d still like to see some tutorials. If they are written, we can google translate them.
-T-

totally inspirational stuff man. Its very nice to have a “recap” of your work as it seems I missed some.!
Have to ask … did you just put all of your images into just one file to upload or separately?

thanks also for your kind words.:smiley:

hi tyrell, i’ve composed 3 file in ps with the same size…very simple :slight_smile: