ZBrushCentral

Transpose Master Help

Hello there
Was learning the Transpose Master and did i quick test .
I did my sculpt and am happy about it - wanted to pose it.
Done a VERY simple zsphere rig, just for the arm - than i pushed TPose->SubT like it was told in tutorial, and the result was good-all of the subtools were deformed properly.:+1:

After testing this feature i then began building a proper rig. As it takes time , i didnt do it in one attempt : workeed,saved the ztool, opened it again and continued working on. After posing the model i have once again pushed the "TPose->SubT " button .
But NOTHING happened ! it just said “Load a Tpose mesh” !
What ?:confused:
Are you kidding me ?:angry:small_orange_diamond:angry:small_orange_diamond:angry:
Do i have to make a rig without even saving ?
Is all that time is just lost now ???
I need help.

From ZBrush 4R6, the Transpose Master data is saved with the ZBrush project (ZPR file), so you need to save your work using the File>Save As button and load again using File>Open. If you saved as a ZTL through the Tool palette then the data is not saved.

However, it’s not difficult to transfer your pose:

1. Load the ZTL that has your posed ZSphere rig that you want to transfer.

2. In the Tool>Adaptive Skin sub-palette, set the Density slider to 1.

3. Turn on Tool>Adaptive Skin>Preview to preview the posed mesh.

4. Press Tool>Export and export the previewed mesh as a GoZ file (select the format from the file dialog dropdown).

5. Now load your original model with subtools.

6. In the ZPlugin>Transpose Master sub-palette, make sure the ZSphere Rig option is OFF and then press the Transpose Master>TPose. This will create a new combined mesh.

7. Press Tool>Import and select the GoZ file you saved at (4). The pose will be imported into the new combined mesh.

8. Press the TPose>SubT button and the pose will be transferred.

HTH,

Hello there,Marcus
I did have a feeling that the info will me stored only in the project file,but the thing is - i have never used it to save my work, have always saved as a ztool - do you recommend to save as zproject from now on *?

Anyways - thank you very much for your help!
I figured some things on my own , but your answer is the most complete and full that highlights every aspect of my question .
Thank you, i appreciate it very much!:slight_smile:

here is what came out if anyone is interested )
thank you
https://www.behance.net/gallery/Wonder-Weenie/13348825