Member Follow User Gallery

Mmm, 10 minutes and i cant figure out how it work.

press the big button
    press some key ?? holding it, release it, clic the mouse??
    (here, TAB key blink every where, IS key, or shift key, do nothing)
    press ESC??

too much for me sorry

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Be sure to read and follow the instructions. Especially the Notes http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...=1#post1056245

nop. still understand
    click bid button
    hold "D" key for example
    some x line on top while move my mouse
    then what? click, escape,?
    and when press D again and hold nothing happens

Hi,

First, be sure that you know how to assign a keyboard shortcut to a button in ZBrush : to do that, you CTRL+ALT+CLICK on it, then ZBrush will ask you to "Press any key combination to assign a custom hotkey...", so you press any key you want to assign and then ZBrush will tell you that it has been assigned successfully or will ask you if you want to override the previous assignment if the key was already assigned to another item. Most people that didn't get how to use the plugin didn't know how to do that in the first place.

Most the others that didn't get how to operate the plugin didn't understand that you never "CLICK" the big button. You just CTRL-ALT-CLICK on it once to assign a keyboard shortcut onto it, and then you never mess with it again unless you want to change that hotkey. Then to use the plugin, while sculpting you hold that hotkey down and while holding it you move your mouse/stylus (without clicking).

It's just like holding ALT+RMB in photoshop, but you only hold the chosen key instead of ALT+RMB. Or in maya when painting (I think it's the same in mudbox), just like holding B+LMB but again here you only have to hold the key you've assigned to the big button (don't press LMB).

I really need to find a way to explain it more clearly, if some native english speaker can figure that for me that would be great as french is my native language.

Hope it helps you figuring out how the plugin works. It's really more simple than simple so people are often overthinking it.
    ZAdjustor Plugin for ZBrush : adjust Draw Size, Focal Shift and Z/RGB Intensity by simply moving your mouse/stylus while holding down a hotkey, just like in photoshop, mudbox, mari, maya... Many options.
    ZAdjustor0.92 for ZBrush 4R7/4R6 32bits OsX - (OSx version for ZB4R7 64bits coming soon)
    KeuPon is Jean-Julien JUPINET

New Member Follow User Gallery

i love this plugin, can't work without it anymore.
    they should put this on the default install or something

Wow how ya doing Keupon, the belgian zbrusher!

Man I don't know why I haven't received updates from your thread. I had completely forgot about the OSX v2.0 since I tested it and it had those few issues. It seems you've been working on it, right? I missed using zbrush in OSX so I remembered it had been a long time then

Can't wait to test it out again now!

Gunk0001 > Thanks a lot

Technokill > Hi, my computer (an HP laptop aka pain in the @!#) died a few weeks ago so I could not even launch ZBrush, but the good news is that I'm gonna get a new one in a few days !!! So I will soon be able to work on ZAdjustor 2.0 OSX and I hope make it work like it should. I'll send you a PM as soon as I have a working version so you can test it
    ZAdjustor Plugin for ZBrush : adjust Draw Size, Focal Shift and Z/RGB Intensity by simply moving your mouse/stylus while holding down a hotkey, just like in photoshop, mudbox, mari, maya... Many options.
    ZAdjustor0.92 for ZBrush 4R7/4R6 32bits OsX - (OSx version for ZB4R7 64bits coming soon)
    KeuPon is Jean-Julien JUPINET

Thanks so much for this plugin! As a new user of zBrush I had a bit of a hard time getting used to adjust the brush size with zBrush's slider mechanism. After switching from Blender I just wasn't used to it and I think before I found this plugin 90% of undo-operations I did were "accidental sculpts" when trying to change the brush size but missing the slider by 1-2 pixels. This plugin makes sculpting in zBrush much more enjoyable for me, thanks so much!

_oops sorry delete this msg plz :x
    Works like a charm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZAdjustor_error.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	474824  

Hi, does this work with the 64 bit version? I am new to your plug-in and am not sure I am getting the full functionality, as I get the following error messages when I start Zbrush 64 bit, after installation. I do not receive the errors when I boot the 32 bit version.

I see the previous poster had a similar issues. However it is unclear how it was resolved.

Thanks!

I did the same mistake before, you're using the wrong version ^^
    Look carefully in Keupon's signature, there is 2 versions, you need the 64bits one : http://www.zbrushcentral.com/attachm...hmentid=445697

Thank you Tetsuoo, you are too kind!

Loads like a charm!

I have set up my quick key. However, when I hold it down to adjust my bush cursor disappears, thus I can't see it change size or focus. I do see the bar appear in the upper left status bar.

Any thoughts?

**Update**

My bad, the cursor's visual change occurs when hovering, not when the stylus is pressed against the screen.

No problem man ^^

its crazy that this is still not integrated into zbrush
    as every 3d app has it, 3d coat, ps, mudbox and c4d.

but the king of all sculpting apps, neglects this neat little workflow hack.

thanks for the plug !!!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast