Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Ok. Apparently, I have the only machine where it works lol...

If at least someone would confirm it working (is there someone under osx 10.6 snow leopard ???), that would be great because like that I could see what's the difference between where it works and where it doesn't. I'm quite sure it's because I'm on 10.6, so far away from up-to-date...

Anyway, with your reports I think I see exactly where in the code the problem is. Quite surprising actually, I would have thought of everything but that.

I'm working this out right after christmas, so maybe there will be some more reports that could help me. Eventually I will provide a debug version that will log some data for me to see what's wrong, ask me if you wish to help me.

Sorry for that countertime, on the topmost post the version 0.62 for OSX is greyed out but the link is still valid, you can still rely on it meanwhile.

Merry ZMas everyone
    ZAdjustor Plugin for ZBrush : adjust Draw Size, Focal Shift and Z/RGB Intensity by simply moving your mouse/stylus while holding down a hotkey, just like in photoshop, mudbox, mari, maya... Many options.
    ZAdjustor0.92 for ZBrush 4R7/4R6 32bits OsX - (OSx version for ZB4R7 64bits coming soon)
    KeuPon is Jean-Julien JUPINET

Oh dear. The new version also is broken for me on my Mac. I'm running ZB4R6 on my Mac Pro with OSX 10.9.5 and am getting the problem with the cursor too. As soon as I press my assigned hotkey (assigned to size) there is no way back. It's stuck for good. Releasing the hotkey makes no difference. It even messes up other apps in that I can't enter text anywhere. The only solution is for me to navigate to another open app so I can open the Force Quit window and kill the ZBrush process.

I hope you can manage to track down this problem KeuPon as I've come to rely on it quite a bit.

@Lone Deranger, you should update to ZB4R6 P2

My bad. I actually am running the P2 version. So I should be all up to date. Thanks Doug.

For now I've downgraded to the old version of ZAdjustor, which luckily still works.

Hi LoneDeranger,

Glad to hear that you like my plugin thanks !!!

And yes unfortunataly the latest OSX version seems only to work on my machine (probably because I'm still on snow leopard).
    For now I wait for 4R7 to come out to look at this problem, as anyway I'll have to compile two additional versions for win64 and osx64 so I'll do all at once. You'll have to rely on the old version meanwhile, sorry.

See you soon for a working version
    ZAdjustor Plugin for ZBrush : adjust Draw Size, Focal Shift and Z/RGB Intensity by simply moving your mouse/stylus while holding down a hotkey, just like in photoshop, mudbox, mari, maya... Many options.
    ZAdjustor0.92 for ZBrush 4R7/4R6 32bits OsX - (OSx version for ZB4R7 64bits coming soon)

New Member Follow User Gallery

Hi KeuPon,

First, I wanted to say how much I LOVE this plugin. When I tried ZBrush again recently (after not having used in in many years) the first thing I did was try to look for a way to change brush size more dynamically as in Photoshop and Painter, without something popping up (that fiddly popup for brush size in ZBrush drives me crazy!).

ZAdjustor was just what I was looking for, which is why I'm so sad...

Because it doesn't work in the ZBrushR7x64!!!

It's not your fault, of course! It was just released today and it didn't occur to me that plugins would have to be reworked for the 64 bit version.

I'm hoping that the information you need to make it work in 64bit is available to you and you'll be able to update the plugin soon (otherwise I'll be stuck in 32bit land for awhile.).

Thanks!

mm

Yes, that made me pretty sad too, I can't work without this plugin, it just feel so wrong.
    I hope you get a fix soon Keupon cause I keep trying to resize the brush and adjust depth with my usual key... and...

Thumbs up too

dont be sad.

answer is simple.
    the plug-in was excellent. Just only ZB.

Write to Pixo or some other (mod). Maybe they make such a plugin especially for ZBrush 4R7.
    I self also love also the Alt-Key on Photoshop, to decrease or increase the brush size faster.
    I would love to have such a plugin or better a hotkeys (but please a simple plugin or hotkeys-function for ZBrush).
    Always i've to click my shortcuts A,S,D,F for change the sizes-(open the size-sliders and focus these sliders to meet them *lol* *wink* )
    Sad..a bit of a chore

Default A

Hi everyone !!!

I'll update to x64 very soon, I think it's just... that the dll is compiled for x32 !!!
    I'll do it as soon as I got the time. Should be very soon.

Whew! Great to hear! I can stop pricing tickets to Belgium to hassle you in person!

Don't cancel your plane tickets !!!
    Belgium's got the best beers in the world, speculoos, cramiques, mussels and fries, legal prostitution... We know how to make our guests feel welcome

awesome, can't wait for the updated version

so happy you are going to make it compatible with 4r7. I love this plug in.

Ok KeuPon. Now you've got me worried again. With all that stuff going on in Belgium, when are you going to bother to update ZAdjustor???

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast