Great job! version 2 became easy to use than version 1 .Thank you!

Brilliant!
    I hope Pixologic takes a close look at this too. Thanks Keupon and Denvi!

Default still playing...

Could someone help me out by telling me where take snapshot is situated in the menus?
    I'd like to remap this function to some other key so that Shift S is free for another zAdjustor scheme.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Preferences:Config: UI Snapshot or Ctrl+Shift+o. Then look in the texture palette. Probably not what you meant though. I'm not using the plug-in having what I find to be a suitable workflow to make these adjustments right now with my custom UI and the Quick menu.

Thank you Doug,
    this is indeed something else. I'm looking for the Menu/GUI location of the function which is normally mapped to Shift+S - the snapshot of your current viewport.

Moderator Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by polyxo View Post
    Thank you Doug,
    this is indeed something else. I'm looking for the Menu/GUI location of the function which is normally mapped to Shift+S - the snapshot of your current viewport.
    Transform palette, the button with a camera on it.

Thank you Marcus!

New Member Follow User Gallery

works perfectly on Win8.1

Thanks for the comments everyone !!!

Looks like it's working well for everyone

Seraph769 > Is the display feature doing what you wanted about seeing the values ?
    arvinmoses > Cool to know it works on win8.1
    BBKitano > In fact, marcus_civis helped me a lot from the very beginning with this plugin (cf. thanks section in the readme file), I'm sure he could do it himself if he had the time

For now I have spotted only one minor bug : on the very first time I use the plugin the crosshair jumps in a wrong spot (always the same), stays there while adjusting and jumps back in the right place after (so annoyance is really minimal). It also happen sometime when using some other plugins and you re-adjust for the first time after. It's not a big deal, but as the author it quite annoys me
    I spent more than a whole day making tests to debug that and still don't have a clue : I tested all values in all way possible and they all are correct every time, so I think it's either my junkomputer having rabies or some weird situation due to the way zBrush handle the mouse and I think I can't do anything about it.
    If someone has an idea, would be nice.
    It would also be nice if some people could tell if they encountered this issue or not, so I can know it is or not my combutter. Thanks by advance.

Happy zWeekend every-Z-one !!!

Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by KeuPon View Post

Seraph769 > Is the display feature doing what you wanted about seeing the values ?
    Hey there Keupon I was thinking of the original slider values when you press the hotkey for either the Zintensity or Draw Size (see image). I guess the one you had in your ZAdjustor plugin will have to suffice. Thanks for putting in that feauture through .

Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by KeuPon View Post
    on the very first time I use the plugin the crosshair jumps in a wrong spot (always the same)
    The same behavior on my comp =)

i find these useful thanks

Hey KeuPon!

I have an annoying issue with v 0.92 for OSX.

Settings won't stick. I change the strength size , quit app and as soon as I relaunch it, it's all back to default.

Any ideas?

edit: Ahhh that sooo irritating! I don't even want the newer version for OSX, just a way to make the changes permanent!!

Hi TechnoKill !!!

Glad to see you use my plugin !!!

About your issue, the plugin should save its settings every time you change one of its options. It does it by creating some file in the plugins folder (maybe in the sub folder created by the plugin - where the images and the library are). Do you have zBrush installed in the default place ??? (on OSx should be /Applications/ZBrushOSX 4R?/) By the way what is your zB version ? 4R6 ? Are you sure it's not some file permission problem ?

When I get some free time I'll check this issue and try to work it out. Thanks for reporting it.

Beside this issue, what do you think about this plugin ? How often do you use it ?
    Personally, I couldn't do without it anymore (but I use the windows version). Tell me

Happy zBrushing !!!

Hi TechnoKill !!!

Glad to see you use my plugin !!!

About your issue, the plugin should save its settings every time you change one of its options. It does it by creating some file in the plugins folder (maybe in the sub folder created by the plugin - where the images and the library are). Do you have zBrush installed in the default place ??? (on OSx should be /Applications/ZBrushOSX 4R?/) By the way what is your zB version ? 4R6 ? Are you sure it's not some file permission problem ?

When I get some free time I'll check this issue and try to work it out. Thanks for reporting it.

Beside this issue, what do you think about this plugin ? How often do you use it ?
    Personally, I couldn't do without it anymore (but I use the windows version). Tell me

Happy zBrushing !!!
    Hi KeuPon!!

Yes, zbrush is installed in the default place. It's the 4R6 latest version. I did not changed permissions at all, and I frequently run disk utility to repair them. Maybe I should indeed change a permission setting so it starts saving the prefs?

Oh and even hitting "Store Config", it won't make any difference. Also, other plugins don't show the same problem so I've narrowed it down pretty much to a zAjustor issue.

It's really an excellent plugin. Pixologic should've thought about it and crafted zbrush with such a feature already built-in. It's very intuitive. The latest windows version is flawless and I hope you can make the same thing for OSX!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast