Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks a lot everyone, I really have no time at all to look after ZAdjustor those times, so thanks so much for the compliments, and thanks a whole lot too Tetsuo for helping others with issues when I'm not able to

(Technokill, and OSx users, sorry again you'll have to stick with the 0.92osx version for now)

Cheers everyone
    ZAdjustor Plugin for ZBrush : adjust Draw Size, Focal Shift and Z/RGB Intensity by simply moving your mouse/stylus while holding down a hotkey, just like in photoshop, mudbox, mari, maya... Many options.
    ZAdjustor0.92 for ZBrush 4R7/4R6 32bits OsX - (OSx version for ZB4R7 64bits coming soon)
    KeuPon is Jean-Julien JUPINET

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks KeuPon, we'll wait patiently!

On your sign it says OSX 64 bits coming soon. I'm assuming that now is on hold as well?

Technokill> Damn, totally forgot about that, thanks for reminding me !!!

So what I planned is to port the 2.0 newer palette and options to osX (only without the fixed cursor), by modifying the ZScript part of the plugin only thus with no need to even run OSx - and as I think my lib on osX is both compatible with 32 and 64 bits I should be able to make it work on 64 bits too.

I'll only be needing some mac zbrush user to test it for me. Technokill I guess you're ok to do that for me ? I'll PM you as soon as I have done it

Cheers everyone
    ZAdjustor Plugin for ZBrush : adjust Draw Size, Focal Shift and Z/RGB Intensity by simply moving your mouse/stylus while holding down a hotkey, just like in photoshop, mudbox, mari, maya... Many options.
    ZAdjustor0.92 for ZBrush 4R7/4R6 32bits OsX - (OSx version for ZB4R7 64bits coming soon)

Works great. Solved my previous errors by installing x64 version. Cant imagine zbrush without this plugin anymore
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adjust.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	211.9 KB 
ID:	490643  
    Last edited by UmbrellaTrick; 03-02-16 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Solved problem.

Can you please answer. Is there any way to bind "lazy radius" like that?

Default Conflicts with ZSceneManager by Exoside

Hi guys. first of all many thanks for your essential plugin..
    Then I have to say that I encountered an error when using Zadjustor plus Zscene Manager by Exoside.
    When i Open Zbrush, Zadjustor works as always, but when I open zscene manager and then press the hotkey for zadjustor zbrush freezes, and I have to close it and reopen it.. So I was wondering if you know a way to fix this, because i love both plugins

Default ZSceneManager compatibility

Hello KeuPon,

I'm the developper of ZSceneManager and I'd like to find a fix to the issue reported by dannycool90.
    Can you contact me from so that we can fix it (either on your side or on my side...)
    You can send me an email from ZBrushCentral or from my contact page : http://exoside.com/company/contact/

Thanks.
    *** ZSceneManager plugin *** (1.3 is released ! )
    (SubTool FOLDERS in dedicated window, Multi-SubTools sculpting/posing/painting, and many more...)

Default Update?

Hi there Keupon,

Any update on the 4r7 64bit OS X version? I use to love this plugin :-)

Exclamation Hello everyone!

Can you help me, please? After starting the program i have it...

Thumbs up Sorry. Delete previous messege

Thank you very much! It's amazing plugin!

Hi friends,

Sorry for not replying somehow gmail has started to put zbc's mails in some odd folder...

UmbrellaTrick > Sorry, the settings that you can change using ZAdjustor are kinda hardcoded, but I can easily add LazyRadius in the next release. If someone thinks about some setting he wants to use with ZA, just tell me and I'll add it, every slider driven setting should work ok.

dannycool90 & Max33 > Just saw about ZSceneManager, it sure looks very neat !!! I'll see about that and contact you Max33, I think we should be able to find a workaround

osx people > Sorry, couldn't get to work under osx like I planned to I do not forget about you guys but I can't really tell when it will happen really sorry about that.

Happy sculpting everyone

Great!
    It seems that a lot of artists want to use ZAdjustor and ZSceneManager together. (I received many requests about that)
    Hope we can find a solution too.
    Let me know when you have time for that.
    *** ZSceneManager plugin *** (1.3 is released ! )
    (SubTool FOLDERS in dedicated window, Multi-SubTools sculpting/posing/painting, and many more...)

Question

Hi. Big thanks for this awesome plugin...

I have a question (kinda a request): Would it be possible to trigger the plugin by "mouse down" (preferable the middle mouse button) instead of hotkeys?
    If it can do this, it would be perfect...

Thank you.
    • I don't speak English "by default", so...

Saw this, looks neat. I use right click for the popup menu native to ZBrush. If it wasn't available, I might be using your plugin.

Hi guys, sorry for not checking in earlier, you know how it's like...

For using the plug with a mouse button, there's a simple solution, if you have a mouse driver (logitech, steelseries, etc... the wacom tablet driver can do it too), just assign a key to the mouse button.
    There's some light good freeware which can do the trick too if you don't have a wacom nor a mouse driver : X-Mouse Button Control, it is a very good freeware, and works very well with the plugin. But as it is very customizable it may be a little confusing to set-up, so here is how to do it :

_ Download and launch the program (there's a portable version if you don't want to install it)
    _ Right-click on the program icon in the system tray (the little icons on the right of windows taskbar near the clock), and click Setup
    _ Click on the Add button on the bottom left, a windows pops up, choose ZBrush in the list (ZBrush must be open or it won't be listed). This create a profile just for ZBrush, so the middle button behaviour will only be changed in ZBrush and will stay the same anywhere else, which is very very cool. Click OK.
    _ On the right, next to Middle Button (or any button you want to use), choose "Simulated Keys (...)".
    _ A windows opens, in the top input field enter a keyboard key that isn't already used as a shortcut in ZBrush, (for instance, I think L is unused by default), then in the drop down list choose "3 During (press on down, release on up)", make sure the two checkboxes are checked (they should be by default), then click OK.
    _ Press Apply, then Close (the program stays running in the background you can still access it from the system tray).
    _ In ZBrush, go to Plugins>ZAdjustor, press CRTL+ALT+LEFT CLICK on the big button just like usual, then when asked to press the key press your middle mouse button and it should be done !!!
    _ Now just hold your middle mouse button over the canvas and voilà, you're using ZAdjustor on your middle mouse button (you can of course chose any available button instead of the middle mouse button)

I just saw there was a red warning added on the top post saying that it prevents to launch ZB4R7 64bits - what's up with that ? It has always worked absolutely well with me and every ZAdjustor user I talked too. So :

If ZAdjustor "crashes" your ZBrush at launch, I guess your problem is something with some error message like :
    SCRIPT: ZAdjustor.txt
    [FileExecute,#JJJzAdjustorDLL,init]

Then you have either installed a wrong version (most likely messed up between 32 and 64bit versions), or you didn't install it properly... It had happened and have been discussed so much I'm starting to think about making some installer as I think lots of people find it confusing, but I really don't know how to make it more simple. Maybe open a new thread for the plugin would help, by not having so many pages...

So : Proper latest ZAdjustor version (as of 2016 october 13) for ZBrush 4R7 x64, and install instructions :

> DOWNLOAD :
    ZBrush_ZAdjustor_Plugin_v2.1x64_Win.zip

> INSTALLATION :
    Just extract the whole archive right in ZBrush "ZStartup" folder, which is by default :
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pixologic\ZBrush 4R7\ZStartup"
    That's all.

If someone still doesn't manage to install it and need further detailed guidance, don't hesitate to send me a PM and I'll be happy to reply (sorry if my box was full if you tried to message me, I didn't have the time to care to log in for some months and got filled, I now made some space and you can contact me again).

Happy ZBrushing everyone

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast