ZBrushCentral

Fridayeve -Sketchbook (quick tip "lace" video added Pg 2)

It has been a while since I have posted - I thought I would share a few images and time lapse videos here.
headdemo-zbrush.jpg

club2.jpg

Outstanding work. And THANK YOU for posting the video! I love your process and can’t wait to attempt that approach. Very clean and seemed much easier for creating the traps & clavical. I’ve also never attempted doing eyelids in that way (upper & lower done separately). Maybe it’s a common method but I don’t reacall seeing it in any of the books or videos I’ve used.

Thanks again!

Really nice work, and pleasure to watch the timelapse, some cool techniques in there tool.

You gave your head model a unique set of nuances that make her look cute! :stuck_out_tongue:

I like when an artist does that.

Well done!

Cheers,
Paul
(mix_mash)

fan of your work Steve!

Excellent work on the head study. I love the trick with the eyelids and eyelashes! Great final result :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for your comments.

I just put together a reel of some of this years Zbrush models. I rendered it out from Zbrush -It was cool learning the timeline tools a very overlooked feature.

faun.jpg

<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nENdFvuPL6U?rel=0" frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen="">

Love the “Battle of the Planets” character!

Exceptionally lively characters!
Fantastic Reel!

Nice work.

nice work!! what material do you use. for skin.

Very sweet and clean work.

great job:+1:

I love your work Steve!!! Very Illustrative Style. I watched your Head Study Timelapse a while back and was blown away!!! Love the Demo Reel!!!

nice, great set of characters.

I put together a little video on how I made the edging on the shirt in the first image.
Thanks everyone for your comments.

![ZBCThumb1.jpg|150x150](upload://5bVrJWTvhzoUTg39CAXSxZG5pjA.jpeg)

Great! thanks for sharing:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

your ‘babes’ are very cute and express good feeling

looks very cool,thanks for sharing

Useful tip! Thanks for sharing! :+1: