ZBrushCentral

Blanka

http://postimg.org/image/i0lxqn7ot/full/ (4K)

Hey guys, this is my version of Blanka I made for the contest that happened a month ago. I did not submit the image as wanted for the challenge, then follow some tips from friends and decided to adjust the angle and light hair.I learned a lot in this project. I must have spent three months working in his spare time.

I used for model, Zbrush and Softimage. For render, maya with V-ray. The grass is Fibermesh.

Here below a small makingof I did, to show the process in ZBrush.

enjoy.

Making-of complete in my website.
www.abraaosegundo.com

Attachments

blanka_final_ASSINADO.jpg

CAPA.jpg

FORMA_PRIMARIA_PG02.jpg

FORMA_PRIMARIA_PG03.jpg

FORMA_PRIMARIA_PG04.jpg

FORMA_PRIMARIA_PG05.jpg

1 Like

amazing ! I want more :smiley:

great walk-through of your workflow, and great sculpt!

WOW! Love the walk thru!

ThankĀ“s guys. iā€™m happy, that you liked

Big Hug.

First off, AMAZING JOB! This is wonderful work, and work Iā€™d love to know hoe to accomplish. Secondly, thank you for the step by step. I appreciate when any artist takes the time to explain how their work is achieved. now, I have to say Iā€™m confused though. The final form of Blanka is a lot less detailed than steps that come before it. Or is that just because you chose to show it in the lowest division for demonstration?

Very nice! Thanks for including your workflow, too!

Hi, nice workā€¦ How you are create the details of the Hairs? Photoshop?

hi dopepope, thankĀ“s for the comment.
when I take to render in maya, I take the lower division, and apply the displaciment maps and normal map, so they bring
all information detailing the character. I believe thatmany factors influence to the ā€œlossā€ of detail, light, shading ā€¦
but I do not lose too much detail.

Big Hug

Here some more pictures in actual size that I could not add in the first post.

Enjoy

FORMA_PRIMARIA_PG06.jpg
FORMA_PRIMARIA_PG07.jpg
FORMA_PRIMARIA_PG08.jpg
REFERENCE.jpg

Very nice work! I clicked on the link hoping to have a great interpretation of Blanka and I was not disappointed. :+1:

I think this piece is prime example of using the tools that are available to us in a creative way. so many ways of doing things in zbrush and with the use of zspheres,dynamesh,zremesher, and fiber mesh. its amazing what can be done. Good JOB!

top row, top row, top row!!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: (cghub is showing love)

ThankĀ“s selahpoetic. Glad you liked it. I hope to do for all completed work that I produce.Big hug.

Hi Designtlive.

No, i didnā€™t used photoshop, i didnĀ“t in maya with maya hair System and shave and haircut to comb.

Big Hug