ZBrushCentral

Baby Comix-xexex

Hi!
it’s a lot of time that i haven’t posted anything, but i took the occasion for a new contest on the Treddi.com portal, so…here I am!:slight_smile:
the intent of my work is to rapresent a scene with 3 super baby characters…maybe…:rolleyes:

Attachments

progress1.jpg

who is he?:wink:

progress2.jpg

Hi Xenex,

Good start on your child/baby. I was wondering what age you are aiming to make the child, right now he looks fairly tall, more like an older toddler. I would really focus on reference at the age you want since human proportions change pretty dramatically based on age. I think you could also make the eyes a bit bigger to make the face more child like.

Cheers!

@sheffdog : thank you for your advice! yes, you are right! i have to change the proportion of the legs and make them smaller and probably the head…so, i have a lot of work to do…
thanks again!

PS:I’m xexex, not xenex…:lol:

well…I tried to change proportion. Let me Know, please.

progress3.jpg

UP!
onesie and nappy:
progress4.jpg

another update.
progress5.jpg

Xexex, he’s looking better! A larger head has helped quite a bit and the model is reading more like a toddler, now I would make the eyes bigger, and the mouth smaller, and a smaller chin. Also try to make the nose more of a button nose, with the bridge of the nose more flat at the top. Right now his face is still reading older than his body portrays.

thank you for your advices!
i tryed to follow them. boots vs socks

progress 6.jpgprogress 7.jpg

just a little up: adjusted proportion, textures and…nothing else…
let me know:
progress 8.jpgprogress 9.jpg

the last superbaby update and the beginning of the new character
progress 10.jpgprogress 11.jpg

progress 12.jpg
progress 13.jpg

hard sculpting of the iron baby’s armor
progress 14.jpg

retopo + hard surfacing
progress-15.jpg

progress-16.jpg

progress-18.jpg