ZBrushCentral

ZBrush User Group Meeting: Riot Games

Join us from the “The Hangar” on the grounds of the Gnomon School of Visual Effects here in Los Angeles on November 14, 2013. The Pixologic Team and Riot Games come together in this rare opportunity to sit with Senior Character artist, Josh Singh and Pixologic’s own Creative Development Manager, Joseph Drust. Be sure not to miss this intimate and behind the scenes look at the “most played game in the world” and discover more about the seminal hit, League of Legends.

Joseph will take up the digital clay torch for the second part of the evening and detail some of the latest features and functions inside ZBrush.

Thursday, November 14, 2013
6:30 - 7:30 PM - Meet and Greet
7:30 - 8:30 PM - Josh Singh Presentation
8:30 - 9:30 PM -
Joseph Drust Presentation
Gnomon School of Visual Effects
1015 N. Cahuenga Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90038

Admission is FREE. First come, first served.

For Full Details, CLICK HERE

Josh Singh: Riot Games

Joseph Drust: Pixologic

Seats fill up very quickly and space is limited. Be sure to arrive early for a meet and greet from 6:30-7:30pm featuring members of the Gnomon School of Visual Effects, the Pixologic Team and Riot Games. The demo action takes center stage from 7:30-9:30pm followed by an in depth Q&A. You never know who will be in attendance, so come early and take advantage of this incredible opportunity to network with leading artists and professionals.

We hope to see you all there in what promises to be a Riot of night.

Sounds fun! Hope to see you all there! And at CTN Sat & Sun!
cheers!

Great talent and a chance to learn a lot. Can’t wait. Thanks! :smiley:

Can this be streamed? I’m on the opposite side of the country with no realistic means of getting there. And I’m sure others would agree.

Wish I could attend! Awesome couple of guys presenting.

been following Josh for a while! this will be sooo awesome

Hey Zbrush Hangout peeps,

I wanted to know if any of you are going to be in attendance of this awesome event?

Let me know on FACEBOOK!

Sean Lake

Man I wish I could attend.:cry: Keep us all posted…

Streaming/Youtube def:+1: Other side of the world and def can’t attend :cry: no ZBUGMs down here :cry: