New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Movie custom title

Hi all,

Tried a first post on Saturday, maybe something went wrong, sorry for any double post.

I am starting to learn Zscript with a small exercise, automating a turnaround with correct settings, title and title image.
    Everything works well except when it comes to set the custom text and font size. I can't get the name of the custom text field .
    The name of the main attribute is Movie:Title Image:Text1 but to set the font size the name of the attribute is Movie Text...:Large Font.
    Any idea on how to set up this ?

Thx

Sam

Moderator Follow User Gallery

Hi Sam,

Welcome to the forum. Sorry about the delay - just that your first post came over the weekend so wasn't moderated as quickly as usual.

As for your question: I'm afraid that I don't think it's possible to set that using zscript. I've tried with other similar options (such as renaming subtools) without success and a quick test show that the movie option is no different. Very disappointing, I agree.

Moderator Follow User Gallery

I've found a way that you can set up a title which may work for you:

1. Start with a clear canvas so that there's no model displayed.
    2. If there's a previous movie in the movie palette press the Delete button to get rid of it.
    3. Set up the movie how you want, for example the window size and whether you want the Doc recorded or the whole ZBrush window.
    4. Give the movie a title, using the font sizes you want and so on.
    5. In th Movie>Modifiers sub-palette, set the Snapshot Time to its lowest setting.
    6. Press Movie>Snapshot.
    7. Save the Movie.

Now in your zscript you would put:
    [CODE]
    [FileNameSetNext,"My Movie.zmv"]//the path & filename for the movie you saved
    [IPress,Movie:Load Movie]
    //the turntable code that you want
    [/CODE]

This will work because a new movie can be added to an existing one. The snaphot will be so short that it is hardly noticeable but the title will show correctly.

HTH,

New Member Follow User Gallery

Hi all,

thanks for the inputs and sorry for the double post.
    Overlaying movies seems great, I will check on that.

Sam