ZBrushCentral

inmesh Sketch book

Hi
I have posted before here, but I have decided to post my new work as a sketch book. I started creating it as a whole figure but it ended up as a portrait. I´m not satisfied with her hair, I really want work with zbrushes hair system, but I find it difficult to get a good result. Maybe I will give another try.

i cannot see the image.

It´s strange, is there anybody else who can not see my picture?

yes(((

No image here. :frowning:

I will upload it again. Please tell me if it shows correctly now!

Now I see it. :slight_smile: Very nice work. :slight_smile:

yes, i too…and she is beautiful! the sculpt is wonderfully senstive, and the presentation great. well done!

Thank you guys, glad to to read that you like it.:smiley:

Hi
This is another figure, I´m working on. It´s a Danish mythology figure, who is sitting in a crypt sleeping, but he will stand up and defend the Danish people if they are in trouble. I always wanted to create him in 3d, and here he is.

Stunning work…
I love both very very much…

Cheers!
Mealea

Thank you MealeaYing.:smiley:

That’s a very nice work, but i think his left wrist have a 90° angle while it shouldn’t go up to 50-60° :slight_smile:

Here is the final render of Holger Danske.

Eventually I got to finish my work - tough, but now it’s done :wink:

@totyo - yeah I see what you mean, but if you were familiar with the original sculpture, you would see that it has the same flaw. I have been trying to make an identical copy

Then perhaps you should try to change slightly your lighting and avoid this hard shadow on the wrist, which increase the effect. Just try with and without? Because right now, my eyes are focused only on that and nothing else, which is too bad since you did a very good job on the sculpting :slight_smile:
My 2 cents of course :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is my new figure I´m working on. My last work was a tough one, so I felt that this time I want to work on something that gives me more freedom in my choices.

I worked on this one about a year ago, at that moment I couldn’t find a way to finish it. A few days ago I took it up again and made some changes so far. Next to do. I will work more on his face, hands and hair on his body.

Screen Shot 2013-11-29 at 10.32.18 AM.jpg

Hi Everyone
I worked on this one for a while, and I finished it today. I Hube you like it:D

MiddelEastWoman.jpg

Hi
I recently began to work on this model, which I have gotten a lot of inspiration from a model I saw in this thread. The Hobbit-Wetaworkshop. at this link:http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?187394-The-Hobbit-WetaWorkshop-Design-Studio-work

I will post more when I progress on the model.:smiley:

I will upload some of my unfinished work here in next few dags. I never get them finished anyway:D

Here is the first one:

pose_1.jpg