ZBrushCentral

Export rendered map (very basic but might be helpful for some?)

Hi

I made a very simple plugin that can hopefully save time in the long run. The plugin is very young and is the result of looking into zscripting. I am hoping to expand on this plugin when I get more time. Thanks for Marcus for helping out with some questions and button scripts.

Features

• This script literally only have 3 options and toggles for all the maps rendered by the BPR button:
  • You choose the location to output saved .psd files
  • You choose if you want a prefix before all the files other wise they will just use default naming conventions - depth, image etc.
  • Then you toggle the images that you want to export (you will get a warning to say the map is not available if it was not rendered originally in BPR settings)
  • Then the last button “export” is going to export all the maps with one click to where you specified.

In the zip file

• The script file to be placed in the Zscript folder for loading. \Pixologic\ZBrush 4R6\ZScripts
  • Startup zbrush file - \Pixologic\ZBrush 4R6\ZStartup\ZPlugs (not sure if you need to initiate the startup on your own computer but give it a try.

Let me know if this will be helpful at all or not - I am going to expand on this tool a lot in the future hopefully.

Hope this comes to use to someone, and also that there is not something like this already? If there isnt its also ok cause I am figuring scripting in zbrush out :smiley:

Attachments

preview.jpg