ZBrushCentral

2013 onwards Sketchbook - By Scott Robinson

Thought I had better start a new sketch book.
Mostly work in progress pieces uploaded simply to see what people think.

Attachments

Scott_Robinson_Robot_concep.jpg

Scott_Robinson_exo_03.jpg

Scott_Robinson_Lantern.jpg

I really like the way your done the robotic head, and the rest :slight_smile: excellent work

Thank you Vampyr :smiley:

Beginning of my piece for the Halloween Competition :slight_smile:

So after going to bed at 5:30am, having just about finished my piece in time for the 2013 competition, here is the final entry.

Just to recap the brief was essentially to pick a character from a list of horror films at put them into a contemporary setting.

I choose Boris Karloff’s Frankenstein’s monster the 1931 version. I decided that it would be cool to build the scene based around equipment from the 1930’s retrofitted to be a
a modern day sound system. I give you DJ Frankenstein Junior, dropping some truly supernatural beats :D.

DJ-Frank Scott-Robinson - sm.jpg

Attachments

Final DJ Frank - Scott Robinson.jpg

Here’s a new piece I started over the weekend. Very early stages, blocking out phase. I like the subject and composition so far so lets see where it goes form here.
Any feedback is more than welcome. Thanks.

good job :+1:

Thank you sasimaya2008 - for your kind words.

This week has been amazing for me. Making it into the top ten finalists of the Twisted Horror competition was a true honor.

I came up with this piece to help Frank out on his campaign. Hope you like it, just a bit of fun really :).

Once again thanks to the Judges and everyone who offered advice and of course Pixologic, who made such an amazing tool for creativity.

Click and like please and thank you.

Frank_needs_you_SRobinson3.jpg

Cynical and shameless self promotion… I like it :slight_smile:
Good luck with the vote. Great result.

Cynical, seems a bit harsh. I would say I was having fun.

Anyway here is a 30 page design and workflow document illustrating my entire workflow for the DJ Frankenstein entry.

Hope you find it interesting.
img27-big.jpg

Click here to Like on Facebook

Cool Frankie!
You certainly have put a lot of work into the presentation! Thanks for sharing!

[turntable_thumb.jpg
<iframe width=“853” height=“480” src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ICFVUX8DzU0" frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICFVUX8DzU0](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICFVUX8DzU0)

I have uploaded a turn table movie of my DJ Frank piece. Some jerks in there which I want to fix but the idea is there. Not a video editor,
any ideas I would be welcome to receive hints.

Don’t forget you can still vote here.

Happy Holidays and all the best to everyone in 2014 :smiley:

Scott, Thank You and You too. Happy Xmas & Happy NuYa!!! :smiley:

Cool work!