Senior Member Follow User Gallery

i like most the render..bravo

I missed it on wednesday as well. Awesome work Paps!!!

Hey all! Long time no post in this thread. Was playing around a bit in ZBrush and Keyshot this morning, warming up before work kicked in. Wanted to make something without direction or anything, just a long brain fart in the software. Haven't played like that in a while, need to get back into it for sure!

Rhino for fun, and for my students and LCAD.

Another class demo from this semester. He was a lot of fun, hope you like!

Hey All! Been getting some of my stuff together deep (pun intended) in the hard drives. Deep Horror world boss for Rift: Nightmare Tide expansion. I had the pleasure of concepting, sculpting, modeling and texturing this beast. Hope you enjoy!

Some more Rift: Nightmare Tide, Crabnarok's! I loved working on these guys. I was responsible for developing the concept, sculpt, low poly and textures. Started with the creature sculpt/sketch, building to an existing rig for the Hellbug (pre-existing creature in Rift). Once the creature was working, I started sculpting out the mount saddle and accessories for each texture variant.

Today's lunch sketch, just playing around in Dynamesh and Keyshot. I hope to make more of these this year, try to pick up on speed, polish, and design.

Slowly going through my older work. These little guys were done for my LCAD class, Creatures and Characters.

Excellent work as always Kurt; love the Crabnarok's

-Joseph

Thanks Joseph! I appreciate it

New bust I've been working on, 10 inch Monsterpalooza exclusive and 6.5 inch available soon. Busted Series begins! See you all at Monsterpalooza soon, super excited. Production by Level 52 Studios

Thought I would share some more work from the archives while more 3d prints and prototypes are rolling out in the background! This guy was another class demo at LCAD for my Characters and Creatures students. Lots of fun, still needs lots of love, but I will likely move on to other things. How it usually goes haha.

A work in progress, started as a class demo. I've been since redesigning him but figured it would be fun to share him in his current state. More props, environment work, and exploration is needed to fully tell the story here.

Senior Member Follow
    User Gallery

Great work dude!

Thanks Abby!

Another random sketch I thought I would share, created with Vitaly Bulgarov's kits - http://www.bulgarov.com/ Really fun to play with kits like this and explore design!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast