ZBrushCentral

Male Body Builder

Hey guys,

I did this Male Body Builder in ZBrush begining of this year and now it is for sale in Ten24 website. Also below is the direct link if you are interested to have this model.
Hope you guys like it!

http://www.3dscanstore.com/index.php/default/3d-models/male-body-builder.html

PS: I used Dorian Yates images as my references.

Attachments

Male_Body_Builder_UpperBody.jpg

Male_Body_Builder_01.jpg

Male_Body_Builder_02.jpg

BodyBuilder_01.jpg

BodyBuilder_07.jpg

BodyBuilder_11.jpg

2 Likes

great work,like all of the your works :slight_smile:

Wow great anatomy, so good it looks like a scan haha!

Well Said!

your anatomy Skills r really great… this image is going in my inspirational Folder…

Keep Rocking…

Hi,

How much poly in zbrush for the character? did you used hd geometry?

Overall look’s great, some problems with some muscle shape and muscles insertions though, like calves (especially eternal side, muscles dont flow physically correct), triceps, quads, triceps insertion into the back,etc.
I like the overall skin detailling :wink: the chest I recognized it was Dorian Yates, then I read that you was telling your ref, I was spot on haha. I found he has too much arms compared to yates and the shoulder should be larger.

@ghasem: merc ghasem :wink:
@looprix: Thanks a lot man!
@cyborgpencil: Thank you :smiley:
@rohitsingh.bhui: Thanks a lot man!
@Big guns: Hey luc :D! thank you very much for your comments man! I really appreciate your comments about the muscles and I agree about that I could improve more.
I will take the notes you mentions and I’m gonna update this model again hopefully when I get some free time!Once I update it don’t forget to check it again ;).
I didn’t use HD geo it is just ZBrush subdivision. The model is about 16 million polygons! I used Yates as a reference but I didn’t follow it exactly and also didn’t spend enough time on his lower leg muscles so the next thing to do is to pose him based on Yates and match it with his anatomy as much as I can!

I searched for your model, but couldn’t find it. Is it still for sale?

1 Like