Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default HELP: anyone have a link to ZB 4R5 official installer?

am definitely not looking for a crack. i have a license and just want to install on my work computer.

situation:

- i have zb installed at home (win 8) and at work (xp64 - yeah, i know but out of my hands).
    - i upgraded both from 4r5 to 4r6.
    - at home, it was totally trouble free and easy upgrade.
    - at work, i uninstalled 4r5 <big mistake> and downloaded the full version of 4r6 to install from scratch (don't know what possessed me to do that rather than just upgrade, i think i wanted an extra clean install).

- PROBLEM: zb no longer installs on xp64 as of 4r6. and as mentioned previously, i uninstalled 4r5 prior to attempting to install 4r6... AND... i had previously deleted the 4r5 installer.exe... gah. i have 4r2 installer, 4r3 installer and 4r4 installer... but no 4r5!!! gah.

it's a gigantic file too so am not expecting anyone to upload it for me but if you have a link already because you needed to install at remote location - can anyone share? is this cool with the mods? if not, certainly take this down.

but i've also already contacted support at pixologic and alas, they don't have a copy of this installer lying around either.

thanks for any help.

jin

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

thanks everybody.

i got sorted out. back on 4r5 at work... woohoo....

hmmm... but it seems to me that pixologic should keep a downloads section on their support site where you can download previous versions for situations like this...

anyway, thanks everybody.

jin

Super Moderator Follow User Gallery

4R4 is actually the last version that officially supported XP. We DO still have that installer available through a Support ticket. Running 4R5 on XP is "at your own risk".

Questions about using ZBrush? Check out these valuable resources:

ZBrush Tutorial Movies: Link
    Download Center: (PDF documentation, models, plugins): Link

Online Documentation: Link

ZBC FAQ: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/faq.php
    ZBC Advanced Search:
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/search....st&forumchoice