ZBrushCentral

Things to do.

Hello everyone! So glad to be here again, it’s been a long time since my last post so I think it’s time to change that and show some of the stuff I’ve been doing over the past months. I’ve been focusing mostly on doing portraits to render/practice with Vray. Here they are:

Here’s another that started as a simple sketch but decided to develop it further:

Attachments

433_max.jpg

577_max.jpg

Sheet_01.jpg

Sheet_02.jpg

Render_Alien_Final01.jpg

sheet.jpg

And another one, I called him Shin:

lk.jpg

Render_01_compAlternative.jpg

Sheet_1k.jpg

Sheet_2k.jpg

The three models were rendered in VRay, the hair on the last model was created with Fibermesh, textures painted by hand. Hope you like them :). Later on I would add more sketches and projects I have, hope I can update this thread regularly. Thanks for watching! :slight_smile:

Dude, your work is insanely great. Aside from the short hair of the second character, I wouldn’t change a thing. It’s beautiful work. Would love to see more of your work.

Love the grey render of the man!
And I also love how all your characters squint :wink:

Bravo… looks great

Thank you very much for your comments sorovince, Santis and rohitsingh.bhui! Very much appreciated! Santis, it’s been a long time, glad to write you again :smiley:

Hello everyone, today I would like to show you this little alien-thing sculpt. It was created entirely with a mouse, it takes twice the amount of time to finish and it’s like drawing with a brick but it’s fun to try different approaches to sculpt in ZBrush.

alieni.jpg

Thanks! :slight_smile:

nice works!

Great! I like the eyes the most!

Manzarek!
Please post more!
Great brick drawing you got there :wink:

Your work is magnificent! :smiley: