ZBrushCentral

Shak3r Sketchbook

Hi, my name is Peter Chuchulski and I’m from Poland. I want to present you my first artwork. During creation process i used 3ds max (for base mesh), Zbrush (for sculpting, and rendering), and photoshop for composition.

I hope you like it :).

Attachments

1500A03_industrial_guitar1.jpg

A03_industrial_guitar_horn1.jpg

A03_industrial_guitar_knifes.jpg

A03_industrial_guitar_side.jpg

A03_industrial_guitar_volume.jpg

Cool stuff.

very cool
as a very bad player i really want one

cool :wink: :+1:

Great artwork! Nice details and composition.

The guitar is awesome…great job!

very cool stuff, i always appreciate the use of zbrush in an artistic way. It’s interesting to see the influence of Beksinski on lots of Polish artists. Welcome on ZBC :+1:

Wow, love it! Would make a great CD-cover :):+1:

I am very glad that you like it :). It’s very motivating, and soon I will post my another work :).

Which kind of material do you have used ?

Awesome…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

:)Glenn

@LVXIFER

It depends of subtool. My basic material was MatCap White. Then I used a Scetch2 with changed light direction, with disabled polypainting to highlight diferences between holes and flat areas, and framer1, for highlight cavity, and then I starded composing in photoshop with all passes.

Thanks a lot , i was asking you this cause i find the final result similar to Tomstrzal works (and it is positive) i’ve Always loved this sort of effect in the final image after compositing if in Photoshop…don’t know if Tomstrzal use the same passages but it looks similar. Thanks again.

Hi :).
Another of my work in Zbrush and PS. I Hope you will like it :).

Your work feels gigantic !

If someday I can do something like this I will die happy. Wonderful work you do!!!

great sculpt, again i’m asking you if you have used the polypainted enabled while sculpting , i mean it’s interesting the difference between the cavity (more dark) and the rest (green like).
Do you have used the usual combination between Matcapwhite, sketch2 and framer 1 then composing everything in PS ? I’m curious about the light/shadow settings too would be great to see the settings for this final image whikle rendering (the mood and feeling it’s near to your guitar piece so it is a plus and trademark of your style) Again great work.

Thanks guys for support, I’m very honoured that you like it! :slight_smile:

@LVXIFER
Polypaiting was an another part in this work. I done it separetely, when I’ve finished sculpting. Then composing was very similiar to the last project, but there was exceptions compared with the previous work with render passes, I think that things sometimes can not be avoided.

Throne

Modelling, Rendering, Texturing in Zbrush, composition in photoshop. :slight_smile:

Love the throne. I also really like the feel you’ve got with your render composites.