ZBrushCentral

Fabio's Sketchbook

Hi guys, i’ll use this thread to post some of my works, so here we go.

This is a sculpt from Zach Galifianakis i did today, the Zremesher helped a lot to improve the performance and with a clean geometry, hope you like it.

the reference

Attachments

Z_Galifianakis.jpg

Nice start to your sketchbook.

Webhead - Thks

based on Diego Maia concept
Hamster_Dmaia.jpg

Great stuff! Very natural:) Love the volumes.

Hey Fabio.

Cool work! The ref on the first one is broken. You say you use the new ZRemesher. How does the wire look on lvl 1 on the first one?

Good job!

First picture is very nice!

SEGAHOLIC, Ivanperezayala, digitalmax - Thanks!

Mikademius - The link is working in here.

When i’m satisfied with the initial shape i use the Zremesher to make the mesh clean and fast to work, when you have various subdivisions and you are working in a higher subdivision, the Zbrush seems to shift for a lower subdvision when you rotate the câmera and it looks much more faster than when you just have one subdivision.

Z_Galifianakis_wire.jpg

This one is from a girl that my brother photographed on the street some weeks ago, hope you like it.

G_01.jpg

Nice bust! I do think her hair could use a little more detail, but overall, good work.

Webhead - Thanks, i agree about the hair, but my PC is broken and my notebook ATI chipset is not working, im using the intel graphics card, it was not holding anymore, so i was forced to stop.

A mermaid i’ve started last weekend and finished today.

Beautiful, I like her!:+1:

Santis - Thanks

So close! She has nice curves, an interesting face, her breasts have realistic weight – but something about the stomach bothers me. It’s not twisting correctly, that belly button looks kinda wrong. Good work though!

nagulov - Now that you said, it really looks a bit strange, thnks!

This one is a character that im working on, something with a post-apocalyptic theme, its a very initial stage.

PA.jpg

Hi guys, this is a bust that i made in my free time, based on Rael’s concept for the game Downfall: Clash of Factions that we are working at the Playlore(the studio that i work) DF_General.jpg

I love the wrinkles and details on the leather and mask! What brushes do you like to use when you make the details for the cloth? I still have a hard time with the wrinkles.

For almost every kind of cloth i use any clay brush and the standard brush, if the wrinkles are a bit more sharpen i use a brush that looks like dam_ standard, but the main point is to have a lot of references and understand how the wrinkles works, hope it help you.

I’m working in a personal project with some persons that i see often, it will be 4 persons(I’ll try to finish the 4) that i’ll sculpt in a pose that makes me remember them.

This first guy has a really big foot, i dont know exactly, but i think that it is 12.5-14 in USA and Canada.

This is a test render, this is the one posed and its not finished yet, the others i just have the base sculpt, but i need more references of one of them, i’ll post some photos this week.

Render_test.jpg