ZBrushCentral

Next,Please.

Hello everyone, this is my lastest work, i always like this kind of interesting stuff, and begin production of a large collection of data preparation. At first, I used Maya to create a basic model and Zbush scuplt detail,Mudbox and Photoshop for texturing.
Lighting,material,hair,rendering with 3ds Max and Vray.Composition with Photoshop.
I want to thanks my teachers and classmates, give me valuable advice, thank you very much watching, I hope you like it.

Attachments

Very beautiful work. :+1:

Thats a great image. The textures are very well done.

Excellent!!

Good idea and Nice Sculpt…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Excellent work. Love the personalities.

Love the concept, love the characters, love everything about it.

This could work as my wallpaper :slight_smile:

Top Row.

awesome idea and execution! deserves to be top row

Awewome work !

Am I the only one noticing this first post/asian/amazing work trend?

great job! I love when the artists make a pictures with a story, not just models for show. you made a great job! great models, textures and render. I think this should be top row! Its a shame there are so little comments in this thread. good luck! you have great skills! :+1:

:+1: Lol :+1:

this is so awesome… great… top row :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I love it when an artist goes the distance for a joke! You ought to send this one to the editors of Mad. It fits right in.

Love the concept great work! Top Row! LOL!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:+1: