New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Brush texture doesn't work

Hi,

I am trying to apply brush texture to a model but no matter what kind of texture I am using the result is extremely low resolution pulp far from what it should look like.

My graphic card supports opengl 3.0.

Does anyone have any idea what might cause the problem and how to solve it?

Default im having the same problem i think something is wrong with my sculptris

1. my texture wont work right i would choose a texture and when i go to use it its nothing but an UBM an unidentified bumping mess which dont even look good iv tried everything can u hep me plz real soon the vids im sending will give you a better understanding plz contact me soon. 2. when im working on my project it freezes alot and sometime just becomes unresponsive im not sure if it because it too big or what and before anyone says its a virus i have scan my laptop with multiply virus scanner and there is no virus or malware on my laptop,it didnt do that at first but it seems the more i do to the sculpt the slower and more unresponsive it gets. i dont get it wats wrong with it...ps I don’t know if its me or not but your support thing wouldn’t let me submit a ticket it kept saying the sentence below and I did everything right.

One of the required field(s) is empty

Invalid department ID specified; please select a valid department.

Default same here

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anyone able or willing to help with this.

It appears to be a function of the mesh's resolution, as well as that of the alpha brush. Too low resolution for either of these will result in poor quality mesh deformation.

Default I fixed my problem hope it helps yours

it turns out the reason why the alphas didn't work in sculptris was because in order for it to work right it needs amount of triangles I had did a experiment I entered wired frame mode and while choosing a texture I went to a area that had less triangle like when you start a new project, and as usually it was a what I call a UBM a unidentified bumpy mess, but when I wen to a area that had a decent amount of them it work like it was suppose to and I checked it with all the texture I had, but if you use a texture on a area crowded with triangle it similar to the first UBM.............Not sure if your problem is the same as mines was hope this help