ZBrushCentral

[ ZBHO - GIDC ] - "AndreNL" - " Violent J - ICP "

I am going to create Violent J from “The Insane Clown Posse”… I can’t believe I listned to the music back in the day haha but should be a really fun character to model and pose.

Attachments

brickwall(11).jpg

ah there he is lol the creepy dude… lol glad to see you entering the challenge L:)

haha I even watched a few documentary’s on the gatherings and the Juggalow’s verrry interesting. Annyhow sculpting has started :slight_smile:

great mate. =] whats his prop? a mic? guitar? M4? Machete? lol

Think it will be a hatched and a bottle of there favorite drink “faygo” :stuck_out_tongue:

It was really hard to find pictures of this guy without makeup but found a couple good enough to start.

Violent_J_ref.jpg
Violent_J_day1.jpg

model is coming out great! he looks so different without make up

update day 2… started on the body and did some more work on the face.

Violent_J_day2.jpg

Little update on the face and did a quick polypaint just for testing.
Violent_J_day3.jpg
Violent_J_day3_2.jpg

your going to have to add quite a bit of facial details to get past the face paint. i love ur model but the paint is making it a bit bleh. :confused:

Yeah I agree. I will be giving him a more worn out face paint like he is in the middle of on concert sweaty etc…

Update on Violent J. Got the basics in now time for some detailing.

Little update :slight_smile: Textures just for testing purpose now time for some details

VJ_Face.jpg
VJ_body.jpg
VJ_clay.jpg

looking great man! with a nice presentation, pose and lighting this can be one of the top ones. ur model is looking great!

Thanks man :slight_smile: An update on the head and pose.
VJ_pose.jpg

Trying to find a good pose for him… Turns out it is prety hard to do that :slight_smile:
Pose_VJ1.jpg
Pose_VJ2.jpg

I started on a stage and changed the pose a bit. I am thinking to change the axe into an Microphone…

Update :slight_smile:

VJ_COMP1.jpg

I can’t seem to edit my first post… But here is the final image. I had super fun creating him and learned a lot. I also made some clay renders and a sort of making of video you can view here

High res images:
Final image
CloseUp
Clay_Render_1
Clay_Render_2
Clay_Render_3

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Final image
VJ_Final_low.jpg
Close Up
VJ_close_up_low.jpg
VJ_side_low.jpg