Member Follow User Gallery

Default So how do you get a zscript to run?

So I am trying to get the example script at the bottom of this page to work:

http://docs.pixologic.com/user-guide...ng/nuts-bolts/

I copied all the commands from the "A First ZScript" section and saved them as a text file. I loaded that file with the Load command on the Zscript menu. Then what? The page says the script will show as a button in the ZScript Tutorial window. But I can not find any ZScript Tutorial window. I also tried loading one of the example scripts from this page with the same result:http://docs.pixologic.com/user-guide...mple-zscripts/. Help!

Thanks,
    -Joe

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

The Zscript Tutorial Window is the collapsed bottom menu. Press the arrows at the bottom center of your screen after running the script and you should see the buttons there.

Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx702 View Post
    The Zscript Tutorial Window is the collapsed bottom menu. Press the arrows at the bottom center of your screen after running the script and you should see the buttons there.
    Thanks

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks for clarifying! I'd second that the docs could be more clear as to how this works.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Also, I should clarify that buttons appear in that menu ONLY if they do not have a button path defined. So if you just have [IButton, "TEST",,,] then they will appear in the tutorial menu. However if you have a subpallet and something like [IButton, "Zplugin:My Plugin:TEST",,,] they will be in that menu.