ZBrushCentral

Quick Sculpts for my local Class

Hello guys, long time no post on the forum as I’ve been busy conducting local class on ZBrush sculpting here in Bangkok Thailand. The class that’s just completed’s about human figure and posing. For this class I primarily used the Mannequin to construct the base poses and further sculpt in either Subdivision Modeling or DynaMesh. Most of the sculpts are done in class and hence are not as well polished or fully executed.

Here’s the process from the Mannequin pose --> Adaptive Skin --> Sculpt of the Ultra Mommy

Attachments

ultragirl.jpg

UltramomProgressionc.jpg

iconultramama.jpg

Mannequin’s extremely intuitive and allows a quick pose to be made. Here are some more from the class.

necromancer.jpg

necromancerProgressioncover.jpg

FEMALETRICEPPULL.jpg

bicepcurl.jpg

femalesitchill.jpg

and the Mannequin

pron.jpg

Hey,

Wow great stuff and great style i am loving these last 3 pieces! Cant wait so see more soon! Great work!

The expression of the man on the 3tth post is just nailed down…i love it.

Cheers ,

Hristina

@ Hristina, Thank you very much for your kind words. Glad you like them.

More from the class. Yakuza’s Back.

backdragon.jpg

really nice studies, i love the dynamism of the poses
but i gotta ask, whats going on with that guys triceps ? It should look like that ;]

@slocik, Thank you. As a matter of fact this one didn’t get complete during the sculpt, the computer I was working on crashed after I hit and saved BPR render. I didn’t save the original ZTL so I did not continue on.

More sculpt, this one’s based on a photo of a girl with Anorexia.

anoraxia.jpg

And a head sculpt

danny.jpg

hey i like these
keep it up

@pabgo, Thank you.

Quick sculpt based on “Doraemon Power Up” by bangzam/deathknellsalvation.

doraemon.jpg

wow… very nice work man, it will look even better with colour…

Nice!

@hanx1990, Thank you. The images in this set are all B/W. For the future, there might be some color pieces.

@Shepard, Glad you like this.
More form this set

femaleYakuza.jpg

This is an amazing piece! Keep it up and Cant wait to see the color ones soon!

Thanks,

Hristina

Very inspiring and amazing technique in your sculpts! wish to see a timelapse of your artwork ;):+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

This last one is awesome!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great works!! you’ve got great skills! :wink:

@H.I.art, Thank you very much. Will keep posting the models from the class though some of them are far from complete.

@][-][4Z4R][)),Thank you. I’ve been using Mannequin for quite sometime… It really does allow me to pose very quickly. Amazing how Pixologic came up with this very cool and so intuitive tool.

@Santis, Thank you. Glad you enjoy it!!

@cydethan, :smiley: I really appreciate your kind comment. Thank you so much.

Another one from the class. This one’s based on a photo I found on Pinterest.com However I didn’t get a chance to finish it.

push.jpg