New Member Follow User Gallery

Default can anyone tell me if this tablet is good for Zbrush?!

Hi, I want to buy a tablet to use it with Zbrush, because it's hard to work with mouse in Zbrush! I have been doing some search and stumbling around the internet looking for a good tablet and cheap price (because I'm really on tight budget), of course I know that wacom tablets are the best tablets, but they are expensive for me at this time (I'm just a college student)!
    I found this tablet form another company called Huion, and the tablet specifications was "too good to be true" compared to its price, its just $58
    look at this link: http://www.huion-tablet.com/product/...t.php?sku=1004
    I really need your help, do you think I should buy it?!

if you think this tablet is not good, can you give any advice?!
    I need something that doesn't cost me more than $120

New Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Jones View Post
    Thank you, I had a look at the bamboo tablets before, but the problem was the size! I think all of the bamboo tablets are small except the bamboo create which has a high price for me.

Do you think the small size of the bamboo tablets are enough for zbrush?!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I'm using an Intuos 4, it seems much of it's size(area) doesn't see too much use. It's not the size, it's the control and feel of the device(some will add pressure sensitivity levels, blah blah). And there's pens to go with them. Ask around your school or post a wanted ad. I'm sure there's one just collecting dust somewhere waiting for you.