ZBrushCentral

Ehsan Bigloo Sketchbook

Hello Everyone,

I Decided to pull all these w.i.p together which I had done for a kris Costa Class in ZbrushWorkshop,
I have been Through a lot, from Study, Research, Gathering Refs, Designing, Modeling, Sculpting, UVing, Texturing, Shading Set up, Lighting, Rigs, Simple Animation Test and Final Comp.
The 3D-Pawnee(Native American) Character has been made in ZBrush, Maya and Photoshop. I used Maya For Final Rig, Render and Shading Set up inside MentalRay, some study and moves between fibermesh and nHair in Maya, I ended up with both. Ihope you Enjoy it and feel free to drop comments crits opinions + _ whatever you fancy!:wink:
I’d like to thanks all in ZBrushWorkshop as well.
Thanks,
Ehsan Bigloo

wk_9e.jpg
wk_9b.jpg
wk_10b.jpg
wk_1a.jpg
wk_1b.jpg
wk_1c.jpg
more to come

Attachments

wk_9e.jpg

wk_9b.jpg

wk_10b.jpg

wk_1a.jpg

wk_1c.jpg

wk_2b.jpg
wk_3c.jpg
wk_2a.jpg
wk_4a.jpg
wk_4b.jpg
wk_4c.jpg

Attachments

wk_2b.jpg

wk_4a.jpg

here are the process:
wk_6a.jpg
wk_5a.jpg
wk_7c.jpg
wk_7a.jpg
wk_7b.jpg
wk_8a.jpg

Attachments

wk_6a.jpg

wk_5a.jpg

wk_7a.jpg

wk_7b.jpg

Starting to set up a shader via mentalray and simple rig inside maya

wk_8b.jpg
wk_8c.jpg
wk_8d.jpg
wk_8e.jpg
wk_9a.jpg
wk_9b.jpg

Attachments

wk_8d.jpg

wk_8e.jpg

wk_9a.jpg

wk_9b.jpg

and finally:

Face_wk9.jpg
Rig.jpg
wk_9f.jpg
EhsanBiglooSheet_Week10.jpg
wk_10c.jpg

Thanks!

Attachments

Face_wk9.jpg

Rig.jpg

wk_9f.jpg

EhsanBiglooSheet_Week10.jpg

wk_10c.jpg

Wow! Thanks for the awesome breakdown…got me thinking.

Your guy really reminds me of my father. If you would have posted it yesterday on father’s day it would have freaked me out.

Hey Monster Maker! really?:wink:
Actually I was about to That!

Really? Should I change the title to monster maker’s father? kidding!

good job on that character!

Hey Ehsan

What a fantastic post. Thank you for sharing all of the breakdowns. Great job with everything. Can not wait to see what you do next. All the best.

Paul

So Much inspiring stuff!! Great work~!!!

Well Monstermaker’s old man is already taken by be many years ago

Really good job man everything looks great but i was wondered the subdermal shader in Maya could you recommend a site or a tutorial that teaches you how to do it in Maya. A lot of information is missing on the you-tube videos and some sites that i cant
see the shader in effect when i hit render

Hey Ehsan, great stuff man! you did great with the breakdowns and there are some great images of the end results here. Congrats on finishing and I look forward to what you’ll be doing in the future with the learning from the course. :slight_smile:

Hey Ehsan!

Thanks for posting such complete break down of your process. It’s always helpful for other people to see how different artists work.
It was a true pleasure seeing your work unveiling and the solutions you found during the process. I understand that the class was a little bit crazy, with a lot of work in a short period of time, but you put the effort and managed to finish your piece and it looks great, so congratulations!!!

What’s next for you now? A new character perhaps or some well deserved rest? :wink:

Cheers!
-Kris

Hey Kris,

Thanks for all the tips and techniques! I really missed Vray So Used MentalRay as a Renderer!
Yes Perhaps new Character from my own concepts:

http://www.cgfeedback.com/cgfeedback/showthread.php?p=50037#post50037

Again Thanks for the Course!

-E

amazing work and I really love your skull studies!

Nice work man, it was enjoyable seeing your updates each week! Your final came out really great!

Hey
Thanks I liked your Ostrich! pretty cool!
-E