ZBrushCentral

Bioshock Infinite Art Dump

Hey guys!

Here is a sample of my work from Bioshock Infinite. I think the total amount of characters within the game is around 60, divided between 2 character artists and some outsourced work. So - it would have taken forever to prepare all of the pieces and would have been a bit overwhelming. I took on the role of Lead Character Artist during development and, other than the responsibilities that comes with that title, mainly focused on combat characters and general population.

Thanks for looking!
Gav

Attachments

GavinGoulden_BioshockInfinite_HR_BoS.jpg

GavinGoulden_BioshockInfinite_HR_civilians.jpg

GavinGoulden_BioshockInfinite_HR_FoundersShortT1.jpg

GavinGoulden_BioshockInfinite_HR_FoundersShortT3.jpg

GavinGoulden_BioshockInfinite_HR_mopat.jpg

GavinGoulden_BioshockInfinite_HR_Siren.jpg

More:
GavinGoulden_BioshockInfinite_HR_VPLongT3.jpgGavinGoulden_BioshockInfinite_HR_VPMedT1.jpgGavinGoulden_BioshockInfinite_HR_VPMedT3.jpgGavinGoulden_BioshockInfinite_HR_VPShortT1.jpgGavinGoulden_BioshockInfinite_IG_Combat_Alphas_01.jpgGavinGoulden_BioshockInfinite_IG_Combat_F_01.jpg

I’m bio-shocked!!! :o what a talent, sculpting perfection it is:+1:
Gorgeous models all the way around.

Extremely well done sculpts. The kind that I like to stick in a folder to stare at in my free time.

Just beautiful work, and great attention to detail and design. But there were only 2 character artists for 60 characters, plus some outsourcing? That sounds like an intense workload…

how is make retopology process ? plz

Absolutely incredible work. I really loved Infinite and characters like the Patriot and the Boys of Silence are one of the reasons why. Great job!

Amazing work. It’s a shame games like Bioshock are so fast paced that one can’t really enjoy these designs as we do here. Doesn’t make the game any less good though :slight_smile:

Amazing work! I’m still awestruck by the amount of creative talent (and hard work) that was crammed into that game. It was great play, but I found myself getting shot up quite frequently because I would stop and stare at all the beautiful character and environment art. The Motorized Patriot is still one of my favorites, although I dreaded coming across one of them in the game.

Awesome characters !!

Songbird please it is fantastic

LOVE that first guy! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

great stuff :slight_smile:

my congrats for deserved top row !:+1:

omg…how awesome are these… thanks!!!

Great individually and great in totality! Wonderful body of work. I love the entire overall feel of the pieces. Thank you for showing all these. Inspirational!

Nice work!

nice stuff Gav, that’s a ton of work man!

Great work and superb original concepts!