ZBrushCentral

Valentin's sketch book

Here is the first of many entries of my own “fun” projects. this one is part of a monthly challenge me and some of my friend started doing. this months challenge was aztec gods. in my down time ive been putting this together. usually i render in zbrush and comp in photoshop but in this case i just did a test render in keyframe cause i have never used it before and i like the results ive seen from it and would like to integrate it into my work.

this is still a WIP so C&C are most welcome.

name of the god is Huehueteotl

Attachments

huehueteotl.jpg

ok. finished up, rendered in Zbrush and comp in PS

Huehueteotl-Recovered.jpg

Very cool! I think maybe a glow in the eye would be interesting.

poncell- thank you.

a touch of practice outside of work and not bobblehead related. about and hour or so of work.

BPR_Render.jpg

some fibermesh practice. first time ive actually ever tried to use it…need more practice. plus side…finally had time to do a piece of fan art from shingeki no kyojin.

erin_kyojin.jpg

In seeing believerdeceiver most awsome barbarian I felt then need to rework a character I had done a while back for school when I first started seriously teaching myself Zbrush. here is the comparison and the WIP along with the sketch I worked off of. in the last year i feel ive improved enough to push this character farther than i did before. Any C&C would be greatly appreciated.

small book003.jpg
old warrior 2.jpg
comparison.jpg

something I worked on in my free time outside of work and as always C&C are welcome and appreciated.

insect man.jpg

been a while since i last posted anything. finally getting around to my own artwork so here is my angry little goblin. its a WIP and C&C would be greatly appreciated.

some progress on the little guy added cloths, base, and the knife and will now proceed with the texturing.

the angry goblin_2.jpg

Cool characters!

silkroadgame- thx

keyshot render

goblin.jpg

running late on my self imposed deadline on this but finally finished the illustration on the goblin. time to start on the next one!

goblin illustration.jpg

a piece i felt needed some reworking and a simple render test in keyshot. C&C welcome

BPR_Render.jpg

erin_render.4.jpg

took an old sculpt and did some small touch ups and re-rendered it trying something a little different.

panthro_small.jpg

here is some WIP on a dragon sculpt i started recently. im at a point where im gonna start coloring it and figured I share what I have so far. also tried to rec my first video but it was more of an after thought and was only able to record off of the history of one subtool :confused:. other downside is i am unaware of how to post a video so if any one checking this out knows how, please let me know.
dragon wip.jpg

zbush/photoshop illustration

dragon illu.jpg

keyshot render

C&C welcome

render test, trying something different.

paper render test.jpg

ok here is another piece i was working on while im in the process of refocusing my portfolio to fit what im interested in. one of the renders was done in zbrush/photoshop and the other in keyshot.

demon illu.jpg

demon figure.jpg

some turnarounds for some of my previous posts

aztec god turn.jpg

demon_turn.jpg

dragon_turn.jpg

goblin_turn.jpg

kyojin.jpg

panthro_turn.jpg