Thumbs up Free Sculptris Prims

Oormi Prims are basic primitives for use in Sculptris.
    These can be imported into Sculptris as usual and are free for any kind of use.
    Some of these can be scaled (non-uniformly) to get other basic solids, e.g. the cylinder can be scaled on Z axis to get a disc (useful to make a base for a model). Enjoy !

The zip file contains:

• Box
    • Cylinder
    • Tube
    • Torus
    • Cone
    • Pyramid
    • Objects with 2,3 and 4 holes
    • Rectangle
    • A Sculptris file with all these objects

The prims are in obj format.
    Free Download from : http://oormi.in/software/oormiprims-01.html

Senior Member User Gallery

Thanks. I'm sure a number of people can find a lot of great use out of these.

Member User Gallery

hey, i downloaded these today and could not import the object files. There is one file i can of course and that is in the sculptris format. Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by jayd View Post
    hey, i downloaded these today and could not import the object files. There is one file i can of course and that is in the sculptris format. Any tips?
    Are you getting any errors ? Any screenshots ?
    I guess you know it already, you need to click the button with text "OBJ" and up arrow on it, then select the obj file.

Member User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Oormi View Post
    Are you getting any errors ? Any screenshots ?
    I guess you know it already, you need to click the button with text "OBJ" and up arrow on it, then select the obj file.

yes i am doing that--on an intel mac with snow leopard if that means anything--the software just pauses then crashes; not ruling out me as the problem but i felt i needed it to run it by you guys first.

Member User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by jayd View Post
    yes i am doing that--on an intel mac with snow leopard if that means anything--the software just pauses then crashes; not ruling out me as the problem but i felt i needed it to run it by you guys first.
    ok, I just tried this on my pc (asus) and they import like a charm--obviously my snow leopard is one rabid cat. PC wins again. Don't tell my wife.