Member Follow User Gallery

Exclamation T-Eight's Claybook

well guys just started a new thread. guess the other one was silly and I don't like the other one any more. So here are only 3D sculpts and showing my progress!

Cool redesign Gollum

well first I'll show you my own version of GOLLUM. A character of the Lord Of The Rings! Great character and great movies

and after that I'll show u the final image/illustration of my Gollum sculpt!

Question

just a quick WIP I'm workin' on since a few weeks. Don't know what to do with that guy! Any suggestions?

Cool

1 hour speed sculpt! this time tryed that mech-thing out. Not sure if it works at this model but still learning that stuff

Cool

just somethin' new I did to improve my skills. The human body. Focused to sculpt a full hand from the upper arm to the forearm. That was my main focus and I used that AWESOME book "Die Gestalt des Menschen" by Gottfried Bammes. Damn good if u like to improve ur anatomy skills

Question

well just a WIP post today. not sure if that's a correct sculpt of a full arm - but I tryed to do my best. Checked out some references of "Gottfried Bammes" and also trying some stuff out.

So what u think? Some tips, corrections, critique?! would be great

Cool The Atlantean

well somethin' new to post today. A new sculpt and a new illustration.

I call this one The Atlantean

Also did a timelapse video of how I created The Atlantean:
    The Atlantean Part I

The Atlantean Part II

The Atlantean Part III

AND here is the final result of my 3D character:

Post Re-Design

that's not much I know but it's an re-design of an old Alien-bust I did month ago!

oki doki - this one is the old design! (honestly I hate these red-wax-material, don't use it very often) :P

(04/14/2013)

and here's the Re-Design of the Alien/Creature. Still used the main body shape but added more interesting parts on it. Like the feelers, alphas, muscles etc. And suddenly the Alien turns into a insect species from another world haha

(06/17/2013)

honestly I re-designed that insect alien character for one reason. I started a Tumblr blog called The Claybook and I liked to show up a cool cover design with a cool font and after I searched through my .ztl files I found that alien creature and BAM I knew that is the right one.

WUHUHUUUUU: And here's the Cover-Design for my Tubmlr Blog!!!

----
    enjoy it

Cool

this is just a quick post of a new creature I sculpted last night. Was a lot of fun haha while hering Will.I.AM and BAM that dinosaur is staring at me :P

enjoy.

Cool The Dinosaur Bird

wow really should updated this thread regularly!

Okay I guess I should update from ma Tumblr Blog. Also called - The Claybook V.01 - !!!
    http://tony-eight.tumblr.com/

okay here's the final sculpt of that evil bird dinosaur I show u in a past post.

also did a video of how I sculpted that guy :P

from - The Claybook V.01 -

I guess it's page 8.

<... just a bit proud of this one. Sure that little guy is awesome but I guess he's a bit to hungry. he's staring @ me with its hungry eyes AHAHAHAHAHA... .do u remember at that Jurassic Park movies?
    UHUHUUUUH... babe that's freaky and scary at the same time. Honstely I think that dinosaur bird got to much teeth (while its mouth waters) errr.... oki doki guys should go until I can! :P ...>

------
    enjoy watching the vid.

The Dinosaur Bird #1#

The Dinosaur Bird#2#