ZBrushCentral

Crazyfool's Sketchbook :)

Hi, long time lurker here :slight_smile:

Just wanted to share a few of my personal projects and hopefully keep this updated with what Im working on

heres a few things I did for the weekly ‘art jams’

Attachments

chun_li_tp004.jpg

booker_tp005_.jpg

female_lead_tp002.jpg

turtle_tp003_.jpg

death_unmasked_tp004_.jpg

1 Like

and a few more :slight_smile:

san_tp_003.jpg

thanks for looking :slight_smile:

1 Like

I said it in the WAYWO thread, and I’ll say it here, that chun-li is perhaps my favorite bit of CG I’ve seen in the last couple months. All of your work is amazingly inspiring, and thanks for all the crits on polycount.

I saw your stuff over on Polycount just this week, really lovely work. I’ll have to try to find the time to join one of your art jams soon

The magnificent sculptures, interesting characters.

Man, inspiring work! i was gonna say x is my favorite but i couldnt because they all are! great work!

Great work!
Cheers,
Selwy

good work man! love the cloth!

Superb work!

I love the quality of the models! everything is so clean and etc! great models man!

WOah! Very clean and impressive models. The quality of the sculpting is just amazing, these are definitely going into my inspiration folder!

I love the Chun Li model; by far my favorite 3d rendition of the character. Thanks for sharing!

-Joseph

Fantastic sculpts ya fool! Really digging the Leonardo too. Keep up the great work. :slight_smile:

Really fantastic! Top row stuff!

awesome!

Very nice work!

Wow, Awesome work. I really enjoy seeing your vision for designing an existing character in your own way. Nice Stuff!!!

Very nice sculpts!:slight_smile: I like them all!

Awesome stuff, really just spot on.
Checked out your vimeo too, it’s an absolut pleasure to see you sculpt!

That Chun Li, faithful without being too much. Good stuff!