ZBrushCentral

Ziya's Sketchbook

Hey everyone! I thought it would be fun to start a sketchbook and post some of my old/latest works.All Zbrush and Photoshop.
Hope you like it.
C&C most welcome.

fast anatomy study

anatom_std.jpg

satyrv2.jpg

naga thingy

naga_v2.jpg

n_clay.jpg

15min blockout 2.5 hr total

crow.jpg

clay.jpg

Attachments

anatom_std.jpg

n_clay.jpg

naga_v2.jpg

Love the anatomy study,the other stuff is cool too.

agree with monstermaker, great anatomy study:)
(nice works on your site too)

Absolutely amazing your first anatomy sculpt, Could share some more views of the model?:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

monstermaker:Thx a lot Rick, much appreciated.
VFX artist: Thank you :slight_smile:
[][-][4Z4R])): Thank you, actually it was only for that view if I remember correctly.Did that study really long time ago.

Just wondering but did you use alphas to get that in depth feathery look on the armored raven, or did you just add the texture in Photoshop?

It rocks

Gnarwalde :Lots of paintover for that depth feathery look in Ps.
osmose:Thank you!

new stuff

drago-last.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Attachments

2.jpg

drago-last.jpg

I like it!

good stuff

Now that’s some skilled work.

Dan.

I like the Dragon! Its alive and looks like it breathes fire! :laughing:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Blog - http://amazingbeggars.wordpress.com/
Reel - https://vimeo.com/54710483
Seeking for Full Time Texture Artist job

Dope! I love em all! but that dragons I LOVE! such a bad-ass design well done! and the render is fantastic! looks alive!

Thanks a lot guys much appreciated.

Here is the nef stuff from my personel project.He is ‘Captain’ leader of team.And whole team will be four.Others on their way too.

captn_l.jpg

Rough model.

cpts.jpg

Wow very good, love the paint touch

Awesome work !! :+1:

Cool.

thats cool!

Fantastic work dude!, your paintovers really take your designs to the next level, reminds me of Dave Raposa’s stuff.

Have a great day

Gerard