ZBrushCentral

Teemo from League of Legends

Hi guys,
here is my twist of Teemo from League of Legends. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Attachments

Teemo_s_des_ZBRcentral.jpg

Wonderful work. Was it all zbrush? love the fur! :smiley:

great sculpt! turnaround looks like a sweet miniature :slight_smile:

Very nice interpretation of Teemo. He would be totally awesome if you printed him !

love it…nice work

Excellent work !

Thank you, guys
@chalkman: yes, almost all in zbrush. Except the belts and telescope which started in max. I rendered it in zbrush and then composited it in photoshop.
@michael milano, Ouran: thanks, man. If I have a chance, I will have him printed. :slight_smile:
@mind-play, Philuxius: thanks guys

Awesome work ! :+1:

Brilliant work! … i really like the sculpting of the fur.

@ AR-MAN and ChrRambow: Thank you, guys!
I feel, though, as if the color image was on a simplier background (aka no forest etc.) the character design would read better.

that’s a very cool character!

lovely work!:D:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

@ Intervain: Thank you, Magdalena! I appreciate it!
@ rodion vlasov: Thank you, man. This gives me power to continue to produce more.

i love this mushroomy furry creature! can you walk us through in his creation? pretty pleaseee :slight_smile:

Hi carlobarley,
I am happy that you appreciate Teemo.
The process of creation was simple. Almost all the subtools started from dynamesh sphere and then I just increased the dynamesh res when I had to detail. Only the belts and telescope thing started from max. Then I posed him with Transpose plugin. This was very tedious process and I had to go back and forth with a lot of interations. Then I painted him with standard brush with spray and colors. Then after I had a pose and color on him, it was time to render passes and combine them in photoshop. Then it was all composition and tweaking in photoshop.
If you (or if there is an interest in general) in the process in more detail, I would spend some time to make a tutorial.
Thank you :slight_smile: