Is there any sign of a Goz update for Modo 701. I'm on a Mac and I've tried just about everything "Updating Paths", "Forced Install", "Manual Install" but Modo crashes each time I try to send a simple mesh from ZBrush to Modo.
Sending models from Modo to ZBrush is working, despite throwing up an error during the process.
hi - just installed 701 windows 7 64 bit and found again the GoZ button was not showing up in none off the modo views. ( was the same issue with 501 and 601) i think this time the reason is that they have chnage the main menu mode.
but - easy to fix.
1. do a forced reinstall from zbrush to modo 701
2. open modo and from system menu - open "form editor"
3. in form editor - open "groups"
4. open the folder modo'modes'toolbars - inside there are 4 x blue marked forms - all the same - "modo modes toolbars"
5. unfold the first form - or just select it
6. in the form editor window - top leftthere is a "create" menue - click it a choose "new command"
7. a small window pops up - "command & arguments" - copy and paste this including the @ and confirm by ok: @C:\Users\Public\Pixologic\GoZApps\Modo\GoZBrushFr omModo.py
8. now there is a new entry inside the first modo modes toolbar - called "run script" but greyed out, click the text and enter GoZ
9. right click the newly created GoZ command and chose dublicate - make 3 dublicates
10. drag one duplicate GoZ command into each of the 3 empty forms underneath.
11. you should now have a button called GoZ in the following modo views: all except set up and animate