ZBrushCentral

Mongrel iOS : Smessier Concepts

Hey everyone, I’m currently working on kickstarting an iOS (mobile) game with my friend and co-creator Blake Whitworth. We’re kickstarting Mongrel, which you can check out at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/683339088/mongrel-ios and at our website, www.mongrelios.com. I’m designing and creating all of the visuals for Mongrel.

I wanted to post some of my character sculpts I’ve worked on so far for the game.

The characters of Mongrel are evolved animal hybrids; they’re humanoid, and in the distant future they’ve assumed the role as the dominant species of Earth. The characters you create and play with are all designed to be very aggressive, as they are enslaved in their society, and must fight in their arenas to win freedom and status.

There are many species planned for the final game, but the following sculpts are of two of three promoted species for the kickstarter: the Gorilla and Shark mongrels.

I am a huge fan of Zbrush, and I am a zbrushcentral frequent. Blake and I have spent sleepless weeks on Mongrel, and we’re excited to show it to our respective industry. Please comment if you enjoy my work, and if interested, support our Kickstarter. We have 30 days to reach 30k. Thank you. I appreciate your time.

Attachments

mongrel_gorilla_armored_turnaround.jpg

mongrel_gorilla_naked_beautyshots.jpg

mongrel_shark_3dprint_beautyshot.jpg

mongrel_shark_3dprint_turnaround.jpg

mongrel_zbrushcentral_shark_naked_beautyshots.jpg

mongrel_zbrushcentral_shark_naked_turnaround.jpg