ZBrushCentral

BOOK OF CHARACTERs - My Portfolio -

HI everyone,

I love “Gollum”, its an amazing character, and well, and amazing achivement for the team who created him and gave him life.
(Thank you for that)

I call it (PRELUDE), becouse this is not going to be the only scene i plan to do with him, … as i said before, i love him , so i plan to make more of him,
and well it will be related with the fantastic part of “the hobbit” (riddles in the dark).
So for the ones that love him, you can expect more, if you like this one, you will love the next ones. STAY TUNED.

I used Dynamesh, Qremesher, preview wax, fibermesh, polypainting, … well almost everything made in Zbrush!

I also name this thread “PORTFOLIO”, just becouse i decide to post every work in here, it will take me a while to post my latest work with some WIP, but i will do it,… :wink:
hope you like my work.

Attachments

Love it!

Hi there, here it is some WIP on the texture process

and here is a basic pic of the mesh i made with Qremesher,

fas.jpg

Here some couple of pics of the sculpted detail , hope to make time for a turnTable. Cheers :stuck_out_tongue:

gw3.jpg

gw2.jpg

Attachments

gw2.jpg

a close up of him…

GOLLUM-CLOSER.jpg

Beautiful and the expression is pretty cool. I keep looking at it and the age spots on the skin are great too.

Thank you, you are very kind… im glad you like it.

Im not a very active in writing posts and else, but the work here in ZBcentral its amazing,
very inspiring!

Everyone keep all the good work,
and well, Zbrush seems made from people of another world, its crazy, smart, ellegant… well … GREAT is a short word…

My Best Regards to everyone.

Quite simply stunning Caleb - Great work , i love Gollum !!!

Thank you very much!
Its good to know that all the effort pays off with people
who like it!

And yes! Gollum is just an Amazing charater! i love him too!
jej obviously! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi everyone,
Here is another character i made some while ago,
hope to make an entire enviroment for him ,… soon i hope…

well … … . hope you like it.

HD_ALIEN_STAND ALONE.jpg

In space no one can hear you render.

Here is a close up of it for the ones who ask. :+1:

ALIEN_BREATH.jpg

Attachments

Hi,… well i share some other screenshots,…
Alien was made a while ago, in the old school way, i model him entirely in Maya,
then i pass it to zbrush to make details, and then, Maya again to make the still with Mental ray… i share some pics…

Best to all! :slight_smile:

Alien_MESH.jpg

Hi everyone!
Hi every one, i share some work i did some while ago.
Jean Reno “LEON - The Professional”

Here, I wanted to recreate a scene of Leon, nights before Matilda enter his life,
were he was just lonely, sad, and thinking to killing him self…

the lights blue and yellow, reflect the conflict of his mind…
Hope you like it.

to see some of my other invoked work you can visit www.invoke3d.com

LEON.jpg

This is a collection figure from (***8220;SPAWN***8221; Tood McFarlane)
I have it right on my desk, one day i took a good look at him… and said… why not?

This guy, was made in the old ways, where there was no fancy IMM inside Zbrush and other cool stuff…
i just have the right time to finish him up.

Started the model in Maya, details in zbrush as well the textures.
completely rigged in Maya.

FULL SIZE: http://features.cgsociety.org/newgallerycrits/g54/458054/458054_1366648576_large.jpg
VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W3TIOWFUok

VENAL ANATOMICA.jpg

Great work in this ingame model!! could share some wireframes and standard shader views? Thanks in advance:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thank you for the comment :slight_smile:
here the wireframes

Great work! I watched the video. Excellent lighting and environment. The only downside is I was hoping to see him move a little! I guess I cannot get everything I want, right? :lol:

Thank you Jerick,… Sorry about the animations :(, … It was on mi mind to do that, but takes time to get it right…
, when you are going to do something do it right… … So… Maybe later ill do it :p. I promise.