Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Really Nice Work

Thanks for posting up these wonderful sculptures.
    So much eye candy.
    It always helps when the proportions are perfect.
    Nice job.
    For 3D Printing UK
    www.magicmodel.co.uk

I'm gonna start puttin some youtube vids together. Some tutorial stuff and sharing my experiences and advice working in the industry over the last decade. In the meantime here are some images from what's going at the studio...

One of the things I want to address in my tutorial videos is the breakdown of the printing process. I use nothing but zbrush and netfabb for print prep. It's just a matter of understanding booleans, dynameshing, and decimation inside zbrush. This will get you all your cuts and keys for production. I don't use any archaic over priced programs like Magics. I do all my final processing in Netfabb which is free software. It's very simple. From there it goes right to the printer. I'll break it down for you guys soon. No more guess work. No more mystery. Here are some results from our studio. All sculpting and print prep by me. I also run the printer. So I know what I'm talking about.

Administrator Follow User Gallery

great stuff. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to see more from you.

those works are simply superb, the models are great and I'm shocked by the printing quality.
    How tall are those statues? and what printer do you use?
    You speak about your studio, do you provide a printing service? I'm so interest in printing 3d models, especially with that quality, but I've no printer nor I know any service like that.

Excellent work; thanks for sharing the images of the prints they look amazing =)

-Joseph

I'm guessing you are using a Formlabs printer (the Form 2?). Great work here. Would also like to see a quick breakdown of your cleanup and how you can limit the amount of cleanup through ZBrush.

We printed this on our Stratasys Eden 260. The Formlabs printers are good but our printer does offer better resolution and a MUCH bigger build bed. These statues are all 1/4 scale. The Medusa here is 21 inches tall.

Beautiful prints. Do you accept print jobs for hire?

New Member Follow User Gallery

Great print results! Thanks for sharing the information.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Love your works Ehren, I'm a great fan. It's funny to see we both have a very similar workflow for print prep, I do everything inside Zbrush and also use nettfab. I'd love to see your whole process

Video

Hey guys here is my tutorial. its in 2 parts.This covers creating keys using dynamesh and booleans. The second part describes proper decimation and the use of Netfabb plus a few other things. I kind of ramble a bit but I really wanted to explain everything thoroughly. Not just 'how' but 'why' as well. Anyway enjoy ...

Your videos covered everything I was wanting to know about ZBrush's role in your pipeline. Well done sir, and very watchable!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111218 ... LastLast