ZBrushCentral

Arzak_Redesign

Hello, I’m new on this forum and I’ll introduce myself shortly

I’ve been working in the videogame industry for the last 5years, as 3D Character and environment Artist in French companies as ELB Games, Agharta Studio…

I’m working now as a freelance artist, with a team of 3 other artists at GFactory as a 3D Character Artist.

This one of my latest personal work.

It’s inspired by Moebius Arzack comic book.
I’m a big fan of Moebius and I wanted to give a personal version of his character, trying to transpose him in another universe.

This is my tribute to the master.

Thanks for your comments.

Fisrt of all, the refs :

Then I’ve made my own design,

Then, I made my basemesh, and Sculpt in ZBrush.

Here is the Final, after mesh retopo.

Thanks for your comments.

Attachments

Refs.jpg

ColorRough.jpg

Mray_Sculpt.jpg

RealTime_01.jpg

RealTime_02.jpg

OOuuups!

Sorry, for the images…

I’ve just updated the Thread.

Thanks.

Hi,

Here is some Zbrush Screenshots of Arzak.

Arzak_ZbrushViewport.jpg

And this is the props, sculpted and polypainted on ZBrush.

PolypaintedAssets.jpg

Hope you like it.

Thanks.

Hi Fareed. I really like the work you have done in this character. I do like a lot all the details, the hard surface and the drapery. Really nice in all, however, I feel his arms and hands are a bit to long. It’s even more noticeable when you see his hand and right forearm. I’m not sure if this is something you intended to do, but I just wanted to pointed out. Alright, good work, take care.

Welcome to ZBC,
Great work ! :+1:

Félicitation, ça claque bien !

Excellent version of Moebius’s Arzack. I met him in the nineties at PhilCon. A truly generous, humble spirit. His work endures.

Kudos! I say: Top Row!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

Cheers!

Welcome to ZBrush Central! Really nice work!

:D:DCoool!
Thank you very much guys!!

VERY very cool. Excellent work you’ve got here.

Ezra

Welcome to ZBC! I do agree with aurfax about the arms looking a bit too long, and the hands looking too big. Those crits aside, it’s really nice work! Look forward to seeing more! :+1:

Yeah, nice work all around… oops yeah… hands are indeed a little large, but then, you wouldn’t want to mess with that guy! :smiley:

:smiley: Thanks for all your comments.
For the hands and forearms, I wanted to make a stylised character, a little bit disporportionate.
That’s why I made big arms and big feet. Maybe I did it too much or not enough…

Hi guys,
I’ve decided to put some images I’ve done weeks and months ago…
Hope you like it.
Thanks!

This is a sculpt and polypaint of Wolowitz from Big Bang Theory.
Full Zbrush made :wink:

BeautyShot.jpg

TurnAround-copy.jpg

Sculpt_TurnAround.jpg

Big Bang! Big Fan!

Great sculpt! You’ve nailed it! Cheers!

Thanks Dude!
:wink: