ZBrushCentral

Carlos Huante's Dracula

New work finished!!
Done using a modified human basemesh made in Maya, sculpted, textured and rendered in Zbrush! For the pos-production i used Photoshop…

Based on a concept by Carlos Huante
And thanks Rafael Grassetti for all the feedback!

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/thebyang
Cghub: http://cghub.com/images/view/410718/

Attachments

1 Like

Veeeeeery cool. Very nice sculpt

Good Stuff dude!

Cool work! :wink:

amazing, been a while since i saw any monster sculpt in that sharp formed overdetailed style ;]

I saw your work at CGHUB and I thought spectacular!! I Saw your portfolio and saw how rich is his work, a true source of inspiration. Top row with merit! You’re a great artist! Best regards!

Thank you all for the nice comments !
So here is my breakdown.

• For the lights i used only the Zbrush main light with shadows on and no specular… then just exported to Photoshop.
    you can see there is a lot of lights, mostly fill lights.

lights_low.jpg

• I also exported some more passes. I exported 2 shadows so it gave me more control (the same for the specular)
    aditional_passes_low.jpg

-Here is my approach for most of my creature models, slowly building the forms and details…
you can see that i used one of my regular human base meshes with just some tweaks…

sculpt_process_low.jpg

Hope this can be useful!
cheers!

(goldo_O thanks for the heads up!)

Attachments

lights.jpg

sculpt_process.jpg

aditional_passes.jpg

Very nice work! Thanks for sharing the break downs! :slight_smile:

tá perigando um top row hein!! muito foda!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Excellent work my friend, congratulations on the result ! :+1:

liked, good job

I REALLY like it, thx for sharing all the light passes

Nice sculpting!

wow very nice :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow man, awesome model! The sculpt is really cool and the render looks great! Congratulations! And thanks for sharing the passes.

Really nice work man!