ZBrushCentral

SketchBook 2013

After some time without posting I´ve decided to start a new sketchbook to motivate me to do more. Based on a concept of my friend Well Giardina http://wellgiardina.blogspot.com.br/
Hope you like it. All elements done in Zbrush. C&C are welcome.

Attachments

ScaryCrow.JPG

Great work man!!

Great concept & excellent execution. :+1:

Cool character! Well done:+1:

Hi Renanfab thank you !!!
Hi truubluu thank you !!
Hi FairCat thanks !!!

Soon I will post a little breakdown and a turntable too.

Excellent concept! :wink:

Hi Philuxius thank you !!!
I made a turntable of the scarecrow. Hope you like. Soon I will post a little breakdown

//youtu.be/rPltglE2n5w

Attachments

ScaryCrow_thumb.jpg

Ha, ‘totally’ cool.:+1:

Thank you Dragon

I was playing arround with BPR filters with a old model
I would like to share the results. C&C are welcome
The alien is based on BenMauro concept http://benmauro.blogspot.com.br/
Alien_ZB_test.jpg

Ah man, love the ‘look’. Now, that’s one area I have not dabbled in. Will probably come to you for some guidance when I am ready. Hope you can help me out. Just to let you know, I have you in my ‘favorite Zbrush Artist’ folder. Best.

Hey Dragon, thanks man
Of course I can help you !!!
I will try to make a little breakdown of this alien.
I made this model for the cghub Bioware contest and I made a low poly model. I had a lot of fun doing this model.
The ZB Model:
Body_Wip_01_zps59384f69.jpg
Body_Wip_02_zps74555530.jpg
The Low Poly Model
Close_UP1.JPGCLose_UP.JPG

I started this model this week
It is based on this image of Kveldulv link:http://cghub.com/images/view/360719/
This is the base sketch, I will try to make a likeness for her face. C&C are welcome
guerreira_Sketch.JPG

nice work! im really digging your model you did for the bioware challenge keep up the great stuff!

Hey Zbron thank you very much

Quick update This is the sketch of the face. Just to see some major features and volume.

I hope you finish Kveldulv with sculpted hair, as opposed to something like FiberMesh or some 3rd party tool. She is shaping up to be very impressive. :smiley:

Hey kevphil thanks
I don´t know yet how I will make the final hair. I am studing what I am going to do. Sculpted or fiber mesh
I ´ve started to clean up the mesh and making proper topology for it.
The method is pretty stardard, but works perfectly and it is very quick

WIP Reconstruct
wip_reconstruct01.jpg
wip_reconstruct03.jpg

I´ve finished the retopology and made a quick paint over, so I can see the overall with colors and fix something on the body and the face too. There is a lot of work on the face yet. Now the fun begin, start to detail and the subtools and refining them.
reconstruct.jpgreconstruct1.jpg
wip_face.JPGwip_face0.JPG

I worked a little more on the face and started detailing the body armor and the first pass of the painting. I did a quick BPR Render and some composition on PS jsut to show the progress.
C&C are welcome
Face_WIP.jpg
Body_WIP.jpg