ZBrushCentral

Wonder Woman

Work-in-progress Wonder Woman. Feedback is appreciated!

Attachments

wonder_woman_01.jpg

ok,first make the short shorts,not too short,bring them down 1 inch,and do not forget the stars,white ones,and give her red star earrings,i never did like the round ones that lynda wore,but make sure they do not dangle.when you give her the lasso,make it look realistic ok,i love the boots,do not change a thing on them,and the tiara,now for the bracletts,midum size ones,with a a red star,in the middle,and for the hair,long flowing curly dark hair,that goes to where the bra strap would be. please send me a picture of it when it is done, i would love to see the finish product.

Thanks for the feedback smokiegirl! Below is an update, this is still very much a work-in-progress. Bracelets, stars on the shorts, and lasso to follow… :slight_smile:

wonder_woman_002.jpg

can you please change the hair,it looks like she has snakes on her head,i love the makeup on her,please keep me updated on your progress.:slight_smile:

Minor update…

wonder_woman_02.jpg

the hair,it really bothers me,it does not go,it is like the old sesame street song"one of these things do not belong here". ok, i love the shorts,could not see it before,now i do,love the bracletts,what??? no red star,on the bracletts. keep me updated,can not wait to see the finish product.:)grest skin color.

I agree about the hair, it needs work. As for the bracelets, I may end up adding stars, but most of the time, she has no stars on the bracelets. Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman had stars on the bracelets but most versions have no stars. Just saying. :slight_smile:

You know I have been thinking about this for awhile now why did you pick this piece to do Wonder Woman and not the current one. As much as I like the original piece I like the new character as well, but if I had to choose nothing beats the the red white and blue. Do not put any stars on the braclets, even though lynda had stars on hers like it without it, more original how is the hair doing. Keep me updated ok

Did you sculpt the hair? If so do you have any tips on sculpting long hair?

I created a little tool in Maya that will deform a hair clump along a curve. But I’m actually not happy with the results, so I’ve gone back to the drawing board and I’m trying a different approach. I’ll post an update soon…

An update, thoughts on small stars versus big stars? Hair is still work-in-progress, but comments are welcome!

wonder_woman_1.jpg

Looking good! I like the big stars myself.

A small update. The hair is still WIP, but I’d love to get feedback from people!

wonder_woman_2.jpg

An update…

wonder_woman_007.jpeg
wonder_woman_008.jpeg

Nice work! :wink:

Looking nice so far, keep it up :slight_smile:

No offense but she kind of looks like a transvestite. I say that because her hips are quite narrow, and there’s a lot of upper body bulk as well as leg muscle definition, and high cheekbones. These things aren’t necessarily unfeminine it’s just that altogether they give that appearance.

Ha! I agree that she is still too muscular. I figure it’s easier to tone down definition than to add it later. Her hips aren’t actually that narrow, but they appear that way from this angle.

Coming along well. Her face kind of looks like a mannequin to me. Not sure how much work you’ve done on it yet but it seemed to change in this last update.

I agree, I think her expression is too neutral at the moment. That being said, I think the last render is very unflattering for some reason. Here is another screenshot (but I agree, it needs work):

ww_face.jpg