ZBrushCentral

Magic Garden

Hi Guys!
Alpha
I’m posting a new reinterpretation of the work created by myself and my friends Leandro Nicolaci and Igor Sacilotto.
We hope you enjoy it,
created in Zbrush 4R3 and rendered in 3ds max 2013
We use in the creation of character and scene fiber mesh, normal map, decimation, and UV Master
Hope you enjoy it.

Attachments

ZB_01.jpg

ZB_02.jpg

ZB_03.jpg

ZB_04.jpg

ZB_06.jpg

ZB_07.jpg

ZB_08.jpg

This is very cool! Love the atmosphere. I also really like the rendering; has a nice photo real feel to it. Did you use AE or Photoshop?

Hi sonn,
thanks for posting your comment here, photoshop was used in the images man. we are very happy you enjoyed!

Snail, details

Dang, this is some exceptional Zbrush work antonio (and friends). It should be top row in my opinion. I love these full scene projects.

Ezra

Great work, i like. :wink:

There aren’t many scenes created in ZBrush that are so big. Congrats! How many popligons are there?

Hi EZRA52,
thanks for posting your comment here, we are very happy you enjoyed!
Philuxius, thanks man !! I loved it!

Nebular, thanks guy!
the scene is 20 million polygons, Decimation and displace were fundamental.
we love your comment!

Mushroom detail

ZB_15.jpg
ZB_18.jpg
ZB_17.jpg

Attachments

ZB_18.jpg

Maybe a bit too much specularity on the mushrooms but it’s nice none the less.:+1:

Hi Doug,
thanks for posting your comment here,
your opinion and your tip is very welcome!! :wink:

HI Guys!

thanks for posting your comment here,
More Datails:

Baby

He,he…excellent :smiley:

Hi Philuxius, :wink:
Thanks for posting here again

More details !

Wow … Top Row work here! :smiley:

Cheers, David

Fantastic Piece of Awesome! love the amount of detail that went into creating this art. even the beetle on the kids nose, made me laugh! Loves it!

bah … this is a good job;)

I love the snail on the snail’s back… tooks almost perfect. You might be interested in looking at a supplemental program called Photo Sculpt. With it you can take a couple of photos of a rock like the snail is on and get some auto sculpted depth to match the texture. You did a great job breaking out of the flat texture by adding the sprigs of actual 3D plants, and that worked just fine, but I thought you may want to look into Photo Sculpt anyhow http://www.photosculpt.net/ You’re miles beyond my skill as yet with 3D… I’m really just learning… I mostly do 2D artwork. Doing things backwards like sculpting in 3D to create references for my 2D work. I thought it was interesting to see Modo had added non-realistic render modes to mimick other media… Modo is out of reach for me at the moment though.

Keep up the awesome work :slight_smile:

zb_1000.jpg

Hi Guys!
Thank you all for the kind words and comments, I’m really happy you liked my work!
chalkman - thanks man, I loved it ;):wink:
SammehSAMURAI - thank you - we love your comment!!
The.Great.ESCape - we are happy that you liked the snail!
We are very happy

Test Snail 3D
by Antonio Peres

http://vimeo.com/50901608

http://vimeo.com/50578934

Texture Snail
ZBrush